Child friendly TV shows with Christian values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child friendly TV shows with Christian values

I’ll say it up front…I’m not looking for a debate, you do you, and I will do me.

We use Roku Tv and I’m tired of all the weird stuff these children’s shows are pushing. Does anyone have any recommendations on good TV shows for children that focus on the basics like friendship, sharing, math, science but without all the woke crap thrown in.

You will have to go to YouTube and set up a channel. that way you can block advertising.

I have found the only real alternative is to turn off all tv/streaming/ devices.

Comment

Try PURE streaming service

Comment

I think PragerU has some shows. Go to their website and check it out

Comment

Angel app has good Christian shows

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
            Angel app has good Christian shows
            Yep, that's the one I couldn't think of!

Comment

I’m with you brother. I’m a grand dad and my kids do a great job of policing what they watch, tv, online, etc but still some will get through. Fortunately they are involved in church and surround themselves with like minded believers as much as possible to build a foundation of faith. I don’t have any tv recommendations for you except youtube tv is great for picking the things you approve of.

Comment

Thanks for the direction. We have YouTube tv but never watch it. I’ll have to check that out along with pranger and angel.

Comment

thats why we quit watching many years ago

Comment

Running the Bases is a good Christian movie on netflix

Comment

It's a shame the crap they put on TV nowadays. Shoot I normally give my wife a hard time about her hallmark movies every year. I felt bad for her when she told me she wasn't watching them anymore because one of the newest ones had 2 men acting as a married couple trying to have a baby. Why can't people just leave stuff alone and go with what works and what every living person on this planet knows is right? SMDH.

Comment

Cue the Veggietales theme.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                          Cue the Veggietales theme.
                          A great show for kids, plus every episode is focused on a particular scripture.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post

A great show for kids, plus every episode is focused on a particular scripture.
                            Veggietales? Huh I’ve heard of it but never watch it. Great info.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                              It's a shame the crap they put on TV nowadays. Shoot I normally give my wife a hard time about her hallmark movies every year. I felt bad for her when she told me she wasn't watching them anymore because one of the newest ones had 2 men acting as a married couple trying to have a baby. Why can't people just leave stuff alone and go with what works and what every living person on this planet knows is right? SMDH.
                              Yea it’s crazy, the “good” shows that all of a sudden are pushing the woke stuff is staggering. All the mainstream children shows push it, it seems.

Comment

Working...
                              X