No announcement yet.

Changes Coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, the kind of growth I always like to hear about!

Comment

Need to stop in I need some more Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
        Congrates. I'm glad you gave your screen name some forethought back when you joined. Hoggslayer church or PondPopper church just doesn't have as good a sound as PineyWoods.
        Bahahaha! I don't know. I might would visit Hoggslayer church or Gumbo Man church... as long as there was an ole fashioned Baptist buffet afterwards lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Need to stop in I need some more Jesus
          We'd love to have you visit Pat. The walls didn't fall in when I walked in so I think you're ok lol. As long as you and Curt don't visit at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post

Bahahaha! I don't know. I might would visit Hoggslayer church or Gumbo Man church... as long as there was an ole fashioned Baptist buffet afterwards lol.
            …or even an Old Fashioned afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

…or even an Old Fashioned afterwards.
              Ha !

Comment

Gumbo Man Church.... I bet that place would be packed.

Comment

Praise the Lord for the work He is doing through you Josh! Just show up and be willing... He'll do the rest! I know He will bless this body of believers as you work to grow His kingdom here on earth and will be a good steward of what He provides. God Speed to you sir and thank you for answering the clear call!

Comment

Congrats brother that’s awesome!

GOD is Great!

Comment

Well we do make our Gumbo Stock using Holy Water….. Sorry Lord.

Comment

We got the new sign hung on Saturday. Y'all TBH deplorables need to come visit! .

Comment

And God's Kingdom keeps spreading. Praises to Him and blessings on His servants, brother.

Comment

Working...
                          X