New tandem utility trailer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New tandem utility trailer ?

Buddy looking for a good new 16' tandem trailer for his side by side, seems like someone mentioned a place near Bonham or maybe closer to Paris, cannot remember but several people said they built a really good trailer, he will be coming from the Sherman / Dennison area, thanks for any referrals.

It's called Maxx-D, formerly Maxey. We used to have a member here who ran it, and they were a sponsor, but have since parted ways. I have several of their trailers and they are a good product.

Comment

I bought mine from C&M trailers out of Ennis, Texas. Really good people and quality trailers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        It's called Maxx-D, formerly Maxey. We used to have a member here who ran it, and they were a sponsor, but have since parted ways. I have several of their trailers and they are a good product.
        Thanks Dale, dang nice trailers, could not find one in stock like he wants but one of the dealers has a Big Tex that will work fine, those Maxx-D are built like a fortress, will be getting some of those down the road.

Comment

Working...
        X