Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aggies lookin' good! Finish the deal!

Comment

SEC teams have been suspect in the first round, but the Ags looked good tonight. I think Buzz's teams are built for tournament success (last year's buzzsaw against PSU not withstanding), but UH will be a tough out. I'm looking forward to Sunday.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Heck of a game last night. Go Coogs. Next up Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
          Heck of a game last night. Go Coogs. Next up Duke.
          Man that was a good game. I thought it was over but A&M went on a run and then that buzzer beater to tie it up was awesome. Glad we still have a TX team in it alive and well.

Comment

Excellant effort from the Ags. Great game.

Baylor gone too.

Comment

I'll be a Coug fan for the rest of the tourney. I like the way they play.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Picks back up tomorrow! Go Coogs!

Comment

Phi Slamma Jamma Hey

Comment

Man, with Shead going down due to the ankle injury the Coogs couldn’t quite overcome Duke. I hope it’s not major and he heals up without surgery. It would be nice to have him and Roberts return for their bonus Covid year.

Comment

Purdue. UConn. Should be a battle to see who’s the best center around.

Comment

Yeah that was a tough break for the Coogs. I guess at this point, go NC State. The DJ's are fun to watch and the storybook run they're on just to get into the tourney, is crazy, much less making the Final 4.. They turned it on on March 12th coming off a 4 game skid and subpar regular season. Love March Madness

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	127.7 KB ID:	26757938
                        Last edited by Fmjag64; 04-01-2024, 07:33 AM.

Comment

I'm not a big women's sports watcher but i did tune in for a little bit last night to see the Iowa vs LSU game. Clark definitely stood out draining deep 3's like it was nothing. The rest if the time i watched it was missed layups and sloppy play but Clark really did stand out. Late to the party on this one but it was the first time I had watched her play.
                          Last edited by Fmjag64; 04-02-2024, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            I'm not a big women's sports watcher but i did tune in for a little bit last night to see the Iowa vs LSU game. Clark definitely stood out draining deep 3's like it was nothing. The rest if the time i watched it was missed layups and sloppy play but Clark really did stand out. Late to the party on this one but it was the first time I had watched her play.
                            She is even better passing the ball. Dishing dimes all over the court. She leads the nation in assists. She had 15 assists against Colorado and 12 assists last night against LSU. No looks, behind the back, thread the needle, half court. Take a few minutes and watch this video. You will be impressed. These highlights are from this season. Same kind of incredible passing for the last three years as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post

She is even better passing the ball. Dishing dimes all over the court. She leads the nation in assists. She had 15 assists against Colorado and 12 assists last night against LSU. No looks, behind the back, thread the needle, half court. Take a few minutes and watch this video. You will be impressed. These highlights are from this season. Same kind of incredible passing for the last three years as well.

https://youtu.be/X9jioMM7iIw?si=KlAM_C2MICPvuxVc
                              It would never transition over, but she's like watching a guy play, in the most respectful way lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post

It would never transition over, but she's like watching a guy play, in the most respectful way lol.
                                Some of her turnovers are when she fires a pass dead on to a teammate and they can't handle it. She had broke Kate Martin's nose twice with passes that she wasn't expecting and couldn't handle. Her passing in the Colorado game was unbelievable. Her is one.

Comment

Working...
                                X