This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football 2023 Bowl Season and Signing Day I

The playoff is set regardless who got screwed.

The early signing day is about a week away.

Where'd TBH Aggy go?

Roll Tide

Comment

Running back U! RBU

hook'em

Comment

Here.

Still watching to see how the coaching staff and roster shakes out. Tempered enthusiasm.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Well, SEC made another playoff4.
          Go Bama!

Comment

Gotta root for Texas even though they shouldn't be there.

Comment

Win 2 more games Texas!!

Comment

Hook’em!

Comment

I knew it was going to be difficult to keep Elijah Robinson if he wasn’t elevated to either HV or possibly DC, and he’s moving on to be the play calling DC at Syracuse. (I just don’t think the Ags are in a position to have a first year play caller as DC, and it’d be hard for Erob not to take advantage of the opportunity at Syracuse.)

Of course, that’s going to mean some portal attrition (which I think might have happened, regardless.) Overton entered the portal this evening. Walt is still considering his options, but I’d be surprised if he didn’t at least test the NIL market.

Robinson is remaining on as Interim HC through the bowl game before moving on to his new opportunity. The guy is pure class. I hope he gets some experience and ends up back at A&M in some capacity in the future.
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Speaking of class…

…while I’ll stop short of “celebrating” the Horns in the CFP (and I definitely won’t be “ rooting” for the sips…or pachyderms (or Michigan, for that matter), I do have to give Sark and the Horns credit for putting the local kid (Brooks) in victory formation to end the championship game, illustrating how much Jonathan means to the team and to their successful season. By all accounts, Brooks was a great kid in high school and I’m glad to see him have success. Hopefully he heals fully before next season.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Elko has offered Kansas State OC Collin Klein the OC job. This would be solid!

Comment

Man the portal is already crazy this year.

sounds like Sark changed his policy and will let anyone who wants to hit the portal stay with the team through CFP due to the timing of when the portal closes and the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Speaking of class…

…while I’ll stop short of “celebrating” the Horns in the CFP (and I definitely won’t be “ rooting” for the sips…or pachyderms (or Michigan, for that matter), I do have to give Sark and the Horns credit for putting the local kid (Brooks) in victory formation to end the championship game, illustrating how much Jonathan means to the team and to their successful season. By all accounts, Brooks was a great kid in high school and I’m glad to see him have success. Hopefully he heals fully before next season.
                          Ah, go ahead and celebrate a Texas team(won't hurt, promise ) . I agree, it was a nice gesture putting him in as well as Arch to say they both were in a championship game.

Comment

Texas

Fiiiight

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              Here.

Still watching to see how the coaching staff and roster shakes out. Tempered enthusiasm.
                              You're not TBH Aggy though.

Comment

Working...
                              X