Solar Powered Cleaning Station Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solar Powered Cleaning Station Light

We need a little more light on our cleaning pole at the lease. I'm thinking I'll try one of these solar lights from Amazon. Anyone else done similar or have a better suggestion? I don't want to lay an electrical line to the pole so looking for quick and dirty option.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	71cKdEus7dL._AC_SX679_.jpg Views:	0 Size:	105.8 KB ID:	26624570

We have a couple of lights like those. They work great. The higher you can place them the better the light coverage. We've had ours for a few years now with no problems.

Comment

Looks handy.

Got the link ?

BP

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
        Looks handy.

Got the link ?

BP

Comment

Man that thing is huge. Has good reviews. Let us know how it works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
            Man that thing is huge. Has good reviews. Let us know how it works out.
            "That's what she said."

Comment

that looks like it would work. I put 2 LED lights on my cleaning station. Use either a deer feeder battery or 4 wheeler battery to run them.

Comment

I have one of these setup under a carport. Come on every evening and stay on for 4 hours.
                Link isn’t working. It’s an Aulanto street light 2 light set. Woks very well. Has motion option that gets brighter with movement. Or yon can make it stay bright with remote control.
                Last edited by Dejashoot; 10-29-2023, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Perfect for a primitive deer camp to light up campfire area without the generator running.

BP

Comment

If you drive up to the cleaning each with a vehicle, I would just get one or two Jerry’s LED lights (usually used for flounder gigging) and wire them up to be just plugged in to a vehicle or hooked to its battery. You can run several hours before you killed a vehicle battery. Or use a feeder battery, cordless tool battery, etc.

Comment

I have bought six of these for my barn and RV at the deer lease - inexpensive and work well - can buy at Amazon

Tuffenough Solar Outdoor Lights 2500LM 210 LED Security Lights with Remote Control,3 Heads Motion Sensor Lights, IP65 Waterproof,270? Wide Angle Flood Wall Lights with 3 Modes(2 Packs) - Amazon.com

Comment

I have three of those. One over the barn door, going on 5 years, and one each over feeders for pigs. Mine are not remote and even with cloudy days they come on and stay on most all night.

Comment

This has ended up working out quite well. I'm just concerned about losing the dadgummed remote.

Comment

Working...
                          X