No announcement yet.

Back on a lease!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations hopefully you will get to enjoy it with a good group of hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
      Congrats! What part of the area? Been hunting in Kimble Co for a bunch of years, looks like it may be a good season!!!
      just west of segovia

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
        Congratulations hopefully you will get to enjoy it with a good group of hunters.
        yep. I know all of them but 1 some only hunt 1 or 2 times a year and some don't shoot anything but every other year.

Comment

Congratulations on the good fortune. Camp life, hunting with friends and shooting the bull is actually the best part of the 3-4-5 days.
          I am hunting outside of Devine. Good piece of property. The Landowner is a retired Coach that I used to coach against for 7-8 years. Only 1 drawback.
          He does not want any hunters out there except me and my grandson. Who is now 10. I say that because my first 3 years, I hunted alone.
          I went alone, shot alone, loaded deer alone. and on and on.
          But this year, and for years to come, it will all change. My grandson and my son will now be with me. Camp fires on Friday-Saturday night.
          Beers, fajitas, poppers. All the good things that go with Deer camp. Just as I was raised by my father, who is now 85. Proud father.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
            ah, the campfires. A deer lease is almost worth it just for the camp life. Everybody in the hunting mood and visions of the monster buck.
            You just keep blowing that smoke…

Comment

We used to hunt west of Junction on the Mudge Ranch. Had some great times out there, and that’s where I started bow hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post

You just keep blowing that smoke…
                will do! can't help it if I'm a helpless romantic.

Comment

With getting a late start to the season and already to many commitments. I only made it out 4 days this season. Noting Harvested but there is some good potential for next year.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	177
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	26679797 Here is a 6 point with a bladed right antler I am looking forward to watching the next couple years

Comment

Half the fun of a lease is getting ready for the next season! Let the excitement and anticipation build!
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                      X