Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best cell trail cam for a multi camera set up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best cell trail cam for a multi camera set up?

Looking for a cell camera, or multiple to put up, but wanted to see what the best option is to avoid 10-15 individual monthly cell camera charges. I have a couple spypoint cameras and a couple of Moultrie, but Looking to see what the best option is for a bunch of cameras and not spend $150/ month.

Covert plan is really good. What I use and reasonable

Comment

I like Tactacam. Running 10 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I like Tactacam. Running 10 of them.
        How much do you pay per month? Thx

Comment

I don’t remember. I pay once a year for unlimited pics.

Comment

I'm running two Tactacam Reveals for $18 per month, paid annually. I'm pretty happy with them. I think I'm having trouble with a solar panel right now, but so far I'm happy enough I'll stick with this ecosystem.

Comment

Covert monthly 50,000 pic plan is $50 for first cam then add $5 for each additional camera. So about $100 for 10 cams sharing 50,000 pics per month. I pay $20 a month for my 3 cameras. No issues in 4 yrs of using them

Comment

When setting up multiple cell trail cameras, it's crucial to find a cost-effective solution that doesn't result in high monthly charges, especially when dealing with a bunch of cameras. One approach that you might consider is using a centralized system that can manage and transmit data from multiple cameras, effectively consolidating the costs. This way, you can monitor student activity or any other outdoor events efficiently without incurring individual monthly charges for each camera. Some trail camera brands offer systems that allow you to connect multiple cameras to a single account or server, which can be a cost-saving option. It's worth exploring these solutions to find the best option for your multi-camera setup while keeping expenses in check.
                Last edited by HappyMangle; 10-25-2023, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X