Brooks crossbowed an Eland at 6 y/o!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brooks crossbowed an Eland at 6 y/o!!!

Brooks was fortunate enough to shoot this Eland a few years ago when he was 6 years old. Due to life and a busy schedule, I kept putting off editing the video. It is finally done!!! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Brooks smoke a BIG Eland cow with his crossbow!!! His reaction after the shot makes it all worth it! #btadventures #takeakidhunting #kuiu #eland #missioncr...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CastAndBlast; 10-11-2023, 08:43 AM.

tells me video is unavailable. Congrats to him though

Comment

Stevie Wonder could've followed that blood trail! Congrats to the young man.

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
        tells me video is unavailable. Congrats to him though
        Dang it! I was having issues with it when I first tried to post. It should be working now. Sorry about that Ryan. Hope all has been good with yall sir.

Comment

“I made a perfect good shot!” Love it!

Congrats to him. Initially I thought it may have been too low, but that blood trail told a different story.

Comment

I can't believe it was able to go as far as it did with all the blood left on the ground! Awesome job young man!

Comment

Congrats Brooks on a great Eland. Heart shot. Was this at Dos Cazadores? I sure miss you guys coming and hunting. Tell Mitch hi from me.

Comment

That's awesome, love following that kid's accomplishments!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  Congrats Brooks on a great Eland. Heart shot. Was this at Dos Cazadores? I sure miss you guys coming and hunting. Tell Mitch hi from me.
                  Yes sir, it was! We miss it more than you know. MItch and I were talking about you the other day. We are still kicking ourselves for not buying your ranch. We haven't found anything comparable to your place or Buff's!

Comment

Wow!! Congratulations young man!

Comment

Working...
                    X