? on used truck value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? on used truck value

Where is the best site to find the value of a used truck? Might be looking to sell mine.

I go to KBB or NADA. Will give you some kind of idea.

Comment

Reach out to give me the vin.com

Comment

Autotrader....look what comparable trucks are selling for.

Comment

carmax, kelly, gmtv.com, marketplace, ebay

all of them can be used to get a starting point for the value.

Or just list it on the classified here and someone will tell you what it's really worth....

Comment

Very recent trade in. NADA was pretty accurate. Solid deal on my purchase and got what I wanted on my trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              Where is the best site to find the value of a used truck? Might be looking to sell mine.
              Curious on you wanting to sell? I thought you had the 10 speed gasser and you really liked the truck.

Comment

Already selling the 7.3 after so much talk on here?

Comment

I absolutely love the truck, BUT it is our only vehicle and we decided that we needed to downsize due to the fact after getting everything moved from Lubbock and the deer lease back to Rogers, I really do not need it to haul anything big. I only have the Kubota tractor, but an F150 would haul it for repairs or something within 15-20 miles. Not sure if I will do this or not. Just have to do some studying to see if it would be worth it to sell it, trade it in or just keep it. It would be way eaasier for the wife to drive something smaller to get around the grocery store lots and such. Most of the parking lots we frequent in Rogers or Temple are not made to have a C/C long bed park very easily.

We just retruned from Estes Park Co and averaged over 14 mpg on 2200 miles. Not bad for a huge 4x4 truck in my thoughts.

Thanks for the info guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    I absolutely love the truck, BUT it is our only vehicle and we decided that we needed to downsize due to the fact after getting everything moved from Lubbock and the deer lease back to Rogers, I really do not need it to haul anything big. I only have the Kubota tractor, but an F150 would haul it for repairs or something within 15-20 miles. Not sure if I will do this or not. Just have to do some studying to see if it would be worth it to sell it, trade it in or just keep it. It would be way eaasier for the wife to drive something smaller to get around the grocery store lots and such. Most of the parking lots we frequent in Rogers or Temple are not made to have a C/C long bed park very easily.

We just retruned from Estes Park Co and averaged over 14 mpg on 2200 miles. Not bad for a huge 4x4 truck in my thoughts.

Thanks for the info guys!
                    Completely understand Good luck in figuring this out.

Comment

Working...
                    X