Must be dang cold up north

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be dang cold up north

Just heard and saw a group of 20+ speckle bellies while sitting in my bow stand in Uvalde county. Never seen/heard them this early. Usually it’s mid December.

hopefully it’s a sign of a cold winter.

Look at the pigs being shot. Long hair in Sept usually means cold winters. Its a welcome sight considering the summer we've had.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
      Look at the pigs being shot. Long hair in Sept usually means cold winters. Its a welcome sight considering the summer we've had.
      yessir. I hope you are right

Comment

No No No. The planet is warming.........lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
          Did not know that. Learn somethin new errday

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post

Did not know that. Learn somethin new errday
            I wouldn't take that one to the bank if I was you. I'm jus' sayin'...

Comment

Weather is saying 40s now in Northern Montgomery County Sunday morning. It was 109 here 30 days ago

Comment

I’ll take the first cold front but have no desire for a cold winter. I hope I can wear shirts and flip flops midday all Winter

Comment

Im a 255 pound Germanic man. Im biologically designed to be swinging an axe in a snow storm in Northern Europe, but due to our ancestral nature of traveling the seas in search of foreign lands I was born in Texas. I enjoy a cold winter but dont need it to be constantly wet.

Comment

I don’t need it to be bitterly cold, but deer hunting while it’s cold out is the best, so I would like the cold to arrive earlier rather than later
                    Last edited by Colton; 10-05-2023, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Bring on the cold weather! As long as it doesn't freeze anywhere close to the coast other than that I'm beyond ready

Comment

Originally posted by Aetheling View Post
                        Im a 255 pound Germanic man. Im biologically designed to be swinging an axe in a snow storm in Northern Europe, but due to our ancestral nature of traveling the seas in search of foreign lands I was born in Texas. I enjoy a cold winter but dont need it to be constantly wet.
                        I can walk barefoot outside at 30 degrees and my feet will leave sweat prints on the driveway!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          I’ll take the first cold front but have no desire for a cold winter. I hope I can wear shirts and flip flops midday all Winter
                          Boooooo. Move to Margaritaville if you want to do that. The double feature of Hell's Bells Summer of Hell has been enough and we are ready for an ice age. Dont speak any other blasphemous statements please

Comment

It's not cold yet here in Iowa. It was 82 this afternoon, but it will be in the 30s the few nights.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20231005-213735_AccuWeather.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	26603808

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              It's not cold yet here in Iowa. It was 82 this afternoon, but it will be in the 30s the few nights.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20231005-213735_AccuWeather.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	26603808
                              That's awesome! When is the average first freeze up there? When is the peak rut there?

Comment

Working...
                              X