Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GS help: best Chronic Dry Eye dr. In Houston ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS help: best Chronic Dry Eye dr. In Houston ?

The GS hasn’t let me down yet on physicians so I’m hoping that y’all can point me in the right direction! This is for Chronic Dry Eye’s

TIA

At 37yrs old I deal with the same thing, been to eye Dr's/physicians, I spend more $ on eye drops that they recommend. I'm starting to think this a side effect from the **** China shot and my sinuses are messed up also always stuffed up!

Comment

Hey guys, I had a sever problem with dry eyes for 8 years. I tried this and it knocked it out. May be worth a try.
      OcuSoft Lid Scrub "PLUS" This can be found at CVS or Walgreens.

Comment

Thanks but my ducts are almost completely clogged with skin overgrowth so they’ll have to be dremelled out and expressed! My shooting eye is the worst and it actually sticks to my eyelid. The $$$ eye drops definitely help but I use them 9-12 times daily and directly after using I have to keep my lids closed for 10-15 minutes on my left and 20-30 mins on my right. This will need to be a surgical procedure and I will still have to use the electric compress every night afterwards. This did not come from thuh Covid lol! Mine started 6 yrs ago. Looking for a very good center in Houston that someone has first hand or Eye experience with. Also I don’t have crust build up on my lids.

Comment

I had issues, my eye Dr. set me up with Optase Dry Eye Kit. Made to assess ducts getting blocked up. She is in the Westchase area if interest.

Comment

Thanks SaintBlaise will look for that product, Hey op not from Houston but hope you find an answer , I would like to hear what they say to you if you can keep us updated!

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
              At 37yrs old I deal with the same thing, been to eye Dr's/physicians, I spend more $ on eye drops that they recommend. I'm starting to think this a side effect from the **** China shot and my sinuses are messed up also always stuffed up!
              I'm sending you a PM

Comment

Cold pressed Castor oil on the eyelashes can help and can cure cataracts as well.

Comment

Working...
                X