Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember the bulk China TC purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember the bulk China TC purchase?

Click image for larger versionName:	IMG_6492.jpgViews:	0Size:	226.3 KBID:	26602364
    I think it was around 2009 when we did a group purchase straight from the Chinese manufacturer. Basically a Browning model rip off. IT’S STILL WORKS!! Best camera I’ve ever had. Pictures are a little fuzzy this days but good enough. I’d hazard a guess it has taken well over a million pictures!

I remember! I think I got in on the second bulk buy and they were junk!

Comment

I bought 2 in the original buy, then ordered 10 myself a couple years later. The OGs (like that one) are still taking pics. I kept 2 of a case of 10 of the second buy and one of those literally took pics as water went over it during harvey. It quit shortly after

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
        I remember! I think I got in on the second bulk buy and they were junk!
        Yeah, this one was OG baby !!!!

Comment

Yep we were all worried we got scammed, if we we’re going to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
            Yep we were all worried we got scammed, if we we’re going to get them.
            That was the third buy and we DID get scammed!! Last batch of cameras were junk!! I was in on all three bulk buys. First two were great. Last one was crap.

Comment

Ha! Still have two of them. Been a while since I used them but they were still working!

Comment

I got one from crap batch

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

That was the third buy and we DID get scammed!! Last batch of cameras were junk!! I was in on all three bulk buys. First two were great. Last one was crap.
                  I must have been on 3rd batch. One I got was crap

Comment

Still have mine!

Comment

I still have mine, but haven't checked it in years. Good cameras but lost the programmer and never could get the clock right after that so it went into a tote. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X