Websites to find Texas land for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Websites to find Texas land for sale

What websites are y'all using to find hunting land and ranches for sale? I used to look at Lands of Texas but can't find that site anymore.

Where are you looking?

Most real estate sites have a lots/land option on your searches. Land.com has a few additional options. I just sent a message to (TBHer) Chance Love, as I am looking for land as well. He showed us a few properties when we were looking back in 2016. He's in the Austin area.

Comment

Lands of tx is still good. Look at it every day.
      Also like mentioned, get with Chance on here. Great guy to work with. He has helped us sell/ buy 5 times. He will shoot straight with you on properties.

Comment

Ya! Get with that Chance Love fella!

Comment

OP, what part of the state you looking at?

Comment

Just my experience, but most of the realtors around here (Leon County) had people on a personal list and they knew what they wanted to buy (size/features/price range). The only ones that made the big websites were the ones that got passed on. I had to develop a relationship with a local realtor. Talk to her several times, and she eventually started calling me directly. That's how we found our dream property. Your mileage may vary.

Comment

I use land.com and realtor.com
              I’m not a realtor but buy and sell ranches. I’ve got one coming in about 30 days that’s nice. Secluded 40ac already set up to hunt. Container cabin, well water, electric and septic. Putnam cross plains area.

Comment

I don’t know of any but gonna try these suggestions noted above and see if I can get off their list. I get 2-3 letter/cards a week with offers to buy my properties. All the way from Maine to California, even one of those characters from whitetail properties. Had one guy sent a picture of his family talking about how they would like to raise their kids in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Just my experience, but most of the realtors around here (Leon County) had people on a personal list and they knew what they wanted to buy (size/features/price range). The only ones that made the big websites were the ones that got passed on. I had to develop a relationship with a local realtor. Talk to her several times, and she eventually started calling me directly. That's how we found our dream property. Your mileage may vary.
                  Good advice here if you know the general area you want to buy land. Even where I live now and grew up here, allot of the land bought never reaches the real estate list. Imo for the reason stated above.

Comment

Working...
                  X