Anyone interested in going to Alabama v A&M game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in going to Alabama v A&M game

There is an outside chance I may have one ticket for the game this Saturday. My friend that normally goes with me may have to pass- her mother just got out of the hospital and may not be able to be left alone just yet. I won't know until maybe even Friday so anyone that might be interested will have to be prepared for this. I won't know for a day or two but just looking to see if there is any interest. If you happen to be in the Nacogdoches/Lufkin area you can even ride with me. Better be in good shape- my tickets are on the third deck, south end zone and it is a pretty good hike to get there. Looking to get $150 for the ticket and will have to be face to face, cash transaction (my wife's rule, not mine).

Thought about seeing if BoB might be interested so he can see what his teasips are in for starting next year...

Comment

Ticket is no longer available.

Comment

Why don't you press your Sunday best ice cream britches and go to the Red River Rivalry game and see what you have been missing since 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
          Why don't you press your Sunday best ice cream britches and go to the Red River Rivalry game and see what you have been missing since 2012.
          Now that's a thought.......uh, no.

Comment

Working...
          X