Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does this mean?

SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

I get this message on the Firefox page every time I try to log on to TBH along with a disclaimer that if I continue it will not be their fault is something happens to my computer. Is this site safe or just overkill on FF part?
    Last edited by locolobo; 10-01-2023, 02:52 PM.

Man I don’t know, I don’t get that. I get a face book page every time I try to get on TBH, and I don’t even have face book. Sometimes I just can’t get on, it says error something or other.

Comment

Try chrome.

Comment

I did a search on this error code and came up with something likely related to your browser cache. Now, I’m not sure what a browser cache is (and I don’t care, everyone, so there’s no need to enlightening me) but here’s how you fix it:

If you are troubled with error code SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN, then you are in the right place. This post has listed several methods for you.

Hope this works.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
          I did a search on this error code and came up with something likely related to your browser cache. Now, I’m not sure what a browser cache is (and I don’t care, everyone, so there’s no need to enlightening me) but here’s how you fix it:

If you are troubled with error code SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN, then you are in the right place. This post has listed several methods for you.

Hope this works.
          Oh no I think you need to be enlightened by some of tbh techno minds. So that’s how it works only a one way street on giving advice?

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post

Oh no I think you need to be enlightened by some of tbh techno minds. So that’s how it works only a one way street on giving advice?
            Hah! I guess so. I hate all things related to technology.

Comment

I'm pretty tech deliterate also but I do clear history every time I log off the puter. I think it is Firefox history as that is the browser I use. Don't remember passwords for either google (original browser from many years ago) nor Firefox so don't know about cookies. I'm too darned old to remember all this tech $#!t!

Comment

Working...
              X