Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting

Is this legal?? Fully auto weapons?

Last edited by PondPopper; 10-01-2023, 12:44 PM.

Lawd I hope it is!

Comment

Why wouldn’t it be?

that video has been around for a while.

Comment

For such a large conspiracy feller and anti government dude, I’m floored you don’t know this is legal.

Heck I sold a belt fed 1919 on here years ago. Transferable full auto. Completely legal. Tons of fun. Tons of money to feed though.

Comment

Sure, if you have the proper paperwork. Not legal to use a livescope though

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            For such a large conspiracy feller and anti government dude, I’m floored you don’t know this is legal.

Heck I sold a belt fed 1919 on here years ago. Transferable full auto. Completely legal. Tons of fun. Tons of money to feed though.
            Lol. You guys just love making everything personal around here these days but yes I am anti-government to the core.

Ive always been a bolt action “feller” myself and have never looked into fully automatic weapons or what it takes to own and hunt with one. I’ve been hunting for a very long time and have never seen it done or heard of it being done.. I guess I’m hanging with the wrong crowd!!

Comment

I've machine gunned a couple hundred. Usually from a helicopter. Most fun I've ever had with my pants on. My handle ain't AR15.

Comment

Working...
              X