Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody on here have a beetle colony and doing euro mounts any more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody on here have a beetle colony and doing euro mounts any more?

Looking to euro my pronghorn

Thought I would see if anyone had bugs

Beetle guy did one for me several years ago but does not look like he has been on TBH in nearly 2 years (changed to Insurance Guy and I was looking at his profile) and I know there were a few more but search function is still not working right I don't think

Shakenbake on here does em. He’s good too.

Comment

Insurance Guy was doing them then his right hand man that had been helping him for a few years has taken it over. His name is Michael and his number is 469-834-2619. Michael did a fantastic job with my sons Elk and we couldn’t be more pleased. Actually picking up an Aoudad from him today.

Comment

Thanks for the replies

Comment

Not trying to hijack, but anyone in the Houston/SE Texas area?

I miss Blue Tick doing them.

Comment

Texan taxidermy has some in Tomball.

Comment

I have used him in the past. I was to understand he was no longer in the business?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Coming View Post
                Insurance Guy was doing them then his right hand man that had been helping him for a few years has taken it over. His name is Michael and his number is 469-834-2619. Michael did a fantastic job with my sons Elk and we couldn’t be more pleased. Actually picking up an Aoudad from him today.
                Cale sent me his contact info

I just decided I was not in the mood to drive anywhere else and I didn't have room in the freezer to keep it. Got me a stool and a sharp knife and skinned the head out and started simmering it. Took about 15min of hot (not boiling) soak to slip the sheaths off.

Comment

Working...
                X