Gay Appalachian coal miners video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gay Appalachian coal miners video?

I just was flipping around on the TV and came across this Tyler Childers video that showed two guys rolling around grubbing on each other in a coal mine. The confusion on my face was similar to that if you tried to feed your bird dog a tomato. Is this a common theme in county music now?

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    I just was flipping around on the TV and came across this Tyler Childers video that showed two guys rolling around grubbing on each other in a coal mine. The confusion on my face was similar to that if you tried to feed your bird dog a tomato. Is this a common theme in county music now?
    TC is beyond woke and has these tendencies.

Comment

He's gone crazy, too bad.

Comment

Who is she, never heard of her?

Comment

That ain’t coal in that hole

Comment

It's a common theme in anything and everything on TV. I ain't had a TV in over a year. I don't miss it. My eyes only see what I want them to see. My ears only hear what they need to hear. I ain't cluttering my mind up with that frickin gay and transgender stuff or any of that woke crap. Everything on TV either has to have black dudes kissing white women or gays in it so nobody gets their feelings hurt.

If you're a white,straight male in this country you're not the most popular person out there in todays society. It's just not acceptable to not accept two dudes kissing or someone getting their donger cut off and talking to kids about it. If you don't you're prejudiced and a bigot. Which is a fine lable for me. I don't like them and it don't hurt my feelings to say it. They're all pedophiles as far as I'm concerned.

Lets talk about the actual video itself. I myself haven't seen it. Not going to. But how realistic is that? In Appalachian country those people don't even know what a toothbrush is. You think two queer dudes would be fooling around in a coal mine? One of those hillbillies up there would see that and throw a stick of dynamite in that hole and kill both of 'em. I'll wait for part two where that happens and then watch it. In the real version it ain't two dudes. It's a brother and sister in there gettin nasty with each other.
            Last edited by okrattler; 09-30-2023, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Yep, I quit listening to him last year when he dropped the video about the police brutality and all that woke bs. It's a shame cause I enjoyed his music.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                It's a common theme in anything and everything on TV. I ain't had a TV in over a year. I don't miss it. My eyes only see what I want them to see. My ears only hear what they need to hear. I ain't cluttering my mind up with that frickin gay and transgender stuff or any of that woke crap. Everything on TV either has to have black dudes kissing white women or gays in it so nobody gets their feelings hurt.

If you're a white,straight male in this country you're not the most popular person out there in todays society. It's just not acceptable to not accept two dudes kissing or someone getting their donger cut off and talking to kids about it. If you don't you're prejudiced and a bigot. Which is a fine lable for me. I don't like them and it don't hurt my feelings to say it. They're all pedophiles as far as I'm concerned.

Lets talk about the actual video itself. I myself haven't seen it. Not going to. But how realistic is that? In Appalachian country those people don't even know what a toothbrush is. You think two queer dudes would be fooling around in a coal mine? One of those hillbillies up there would see that and throw a stick of dynamite in that hole and kill both of 'em. I'll wait for part two where that happens and then watch it. In the real version it ain't two dudes. It's a brother and sister in there gettin nasty with each other.
                I don’t disagree with much of this rant. Having said that…I’m not sure you know what the word pedophile means.

Comment

Song is about a cousin of his or inspired by at least.

Comment

Originally posted by bpa556 View Post

I don’t disagree with much of this rant. Having said that…I’m not sure you know what the word pedophile means.
                    Well that's all these gays and transgenders are teaching these young kids these days. That it's okay to like boys if you're a boy or to be a girl if you feel like one. Straight men aren't in the classrooms or on social media teaching kids about sexual things because it's wrong and perverted. But just because they're gay or transgender they can play that prejudice card and groom children into being into that gay lifestyle. And there's only one reason why they'd do it. Anyone else would be in jail or on a sex offender list for a lot of the crap their pushing off on kids. Pedophiles talk that mess to children.

But if you speak out against it you're against gays or transphobic. Ain't nobody should be talking sex with grade school kids or prancing around half naked around them. In my opinion that's sexual predator activity blanketed as free thinking and free speech. They ain't got no business doing none of it. In some places they're even being taught that at school. It's pedophilia and it's pawned off as "education." There's only one reason anyone would ever be talking sex to someone else. They want to touch them or they want to be touched. And I ain't cool with that.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 09-30-2023, 08:24 AM.

Comment

This may clear some of the "why" up for you, Jerp

The cast and creative director of Tyler Childers' 'In Your Love' video talk about the risk, representation and reaction to the gay love story.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. Im certainly accustomed to seeing and interacting with gay people, but a country music video is the last place I expected to see a graphic depiction of such

Comment

Working...
                        X