The Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Blind

Went last night to watch "The Blind" the film on Phil Roberston's life story and I highly recommend everyone goes to see it! They did a jam up job portraying Phils family's struggles and how they overcame everything.
    Last edited by PorkNation; 09-29-2023, 07:50 AM.

I came across The Blind Movie podcast a cpl days ago (6 episodes). (Recommend it/google it to find it). It has some good interviews with all of the Robertsons and behind the scenes stories. I plan on seeing it Sunday

Comment

I highly recommend this movie. As mentioned, It Phil's redemption story with his family and of course how he began his Christian walk. Powerful message that no matter how bad your past is, there's a Savior that paid it all for all of our sins and will forgive you, guide you and ultimately Save you.

Comment

Where would one find this movie to watch?

Comment

You can watch the trailer, check movie times and buy tickets ahead of time on their website

Comment

Thanks, didn’t realize it was in movie theaters.

Comment

Is it not the same story as his book? I have read the book and it was amazing.

Comment

My wife and I saw it and I agree with the others, highly recommended!

Comment

We saw it last night. REALLY good. I wish everybody would see this one.

Comment

Wife and I went on Saturday night. Very powerful and well made movie.

Comment

Don't wait on this one. Word is there's a Taylor Swift concert movie coming in a week or so that could kick this one out of the theaters.

Comment

Thanks. It's on the "to do list"..

Comment

Working...
                        X