Hall County - Verison or AT&T?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hall County - Verison or AT&T?

Going to put some cellular cams out in Hall County near Estelline/Turkey....anybody hunting out that way have better cellular service with Verizon vs. AT&T?

I already went to their coverage maps and they look the same so looking for first hand experience....

I'm west of Memphis and use Verizon in my cell cam. I decided after I looked at my personal phone which is on Verizon, and my work phone was on AT&T. I was out in the pasture where I was emplacing the cam and checked signal strength with both services and Verizon clearly had the better signal. However, Turkey is on the other side of the county so coverage can be completely different there.

I'm sure both services have coverage maps, and there are apps to test signal strength/tower location to help you decide as well.

Comment

Those service maps are pure BS. I would check with a cell from both and fire up a signal strength app for comparison before purchasing.

Comment

Buy a camera that works off both or has both SIM cards with it. If going the 2nd route, swap the cards if the first one doesn’t work.

Comment

Working...
        X