2023 College Football Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    LSU eliminated for the playoff, they’re a fraud with BK.
    Pitiful performance Saturday. Offense was in abundance but not one ounce of defense. I know coming into the season the secondary was what people were worried about, but the DC had perkins dropping in coverage and d line didnt get much push at all. Very frustrating to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
      Great win for the horns, the red zone weakness and missed FG need major attention

This was my first time in a long time for a home game, and it was really cool to see the Bevo Blvd stuff and the improvements to the stadium. Got to meet CDC randomly on the sidewalk outside the stadium, no one knew who he was! Super nice guy

On to OU! Hook em!!
      How in the world could they not know him? He stands out in a crowd.

OU sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton View Post
        Great win for the horns, the red zone weakness and missed FG need major attention

This was my first time in a long time for a home game, and it was really cool to see the Bevo Blvd stuff and the improvements to the stadium. Got to meet CDC randomly on the sidewalk outside the stadium, no one knew who he was! Super nice guy

On to OU! Hook em!!
        It is hard to go to a Texas game in any sport and not shake Del Conte's hand.

Comment

Can the Aggie defense dtand tall against the Bama power running game....or will the set up for deep shots be the challenge....want to believe this defense is for real but still uncertain. Gonna be a big Saturday, can't wait!

Gig em!

ac

Comment

Working...
          X