Never Again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never Again!!!

So I heard about how "easy and convenient" it supposedly is to order your hunting license online, so I made the mistake and did on Sept. 8th. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER..
    I requested a paper license that should have been in my possession in 6-8 business days. NOPE!!!!
    I called TPWD today and they verified that I did request a paper copy and now its supposedly sent.
    I asked "well what do I do if its not in my hand by this weekend, because I'm killing a deer, and I was told that I would need to go buy a replacement for $10!!!
    What kind of BS is that.......
    NEVER AGAIN....
    Last edited by PondPopper; 09-27-2023, 12:00 AM.

I’ve been doing it for years with no issues.

Comment

Several years no issues. One less person in line before mine gets sent out with you stepping aside. .

Comment

Got mine on the line for the first time this year due to opening day of dove season and I didn’t feel like driving to town. Kind of forgot about it, but it arrived about a week later.

Comment

Been buying a license online for awhile. No issues. Now the federal duck stamp online is a different story.

Comment

I’ve bought all mine online for around 5 years now and never have had an issue. I like it better that way because the people you have to deal with face to face aren’t all that bright and seemed to be getting worse from year to year.

Comment

Probably been 5-6 years since I bought one in person. Never had an issue, although it did take a couple days longer than it was supposed to this year.

Comment

We buy online every year. Maybe someone accidentally threw it away with the junk mail.

Comment

I've just got one thing to say.
                  You should've known better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray McGaughey View Post
                    I've just got one thing to say.
                    You should've known better.
                    You got that right..

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      We buy online every year. Maybe someone accidentally threw it away with the junk mail.
                      NOPE.. The young lady said "Its just recently been sent out"..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Several years no issues. One less person in line before mine gets sent out with you stepping aside. .
                        Bank on it..

Comment

I buy online and get Fed Duck stamp at post office. Never had an issue with state license but for some reason the Federal Duck stamp they can’t get right

Comment

I think that I have been ordering online since we could order online.

The only issue I have ever had is….. absolutely nothing.

Comment

Bought my electronic license, literally was done in 2 minutes. Dang check writers!

Comment

Working...
                              X