Looking for GSP stud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for GSP stud

My girl is in heat and our stud fell through. Anyone have one in the area of Austin/Bastrop?

My nephew has an outstanding dog and I think he lives in Austin. I will check with my brother to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      My nephew has an outstanding dog and I think he lives in Austin. I will check with my brother to make sure.
      Please let me know, she is ready so the window of opportunity will close soon.
      Thank you

Comment

Still haven’t heard from him. I saw where you left me a visitor message but I have no idea how to get to it.

Comment

Rabidou is in Hondo

John Rabidou was raised on a dairy farm in New York State, received his sociology degree from Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, in 1965 and obtained his Masters Degree in Sociology from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, in 1967. John obtained his first bird dog in

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
            My girl is in heat and our stud fell through. Anyone have one in the area of Austin/Bastrop?
            Brother finally called me back. He’s gonna call his son and see if he’s interested which he thinks he will be. And he still lives in Austin. His dog is registered and is one of those once in a lifetime dogs. I’ve hunted behind this dog several times and has a heck of a nose on him. And very smart!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post

Brother finally called me back. He’s gonna call his son and see if he’s interested which he thinks he will be. And he still lives in Austin. His dog is registered and is one of those once in a lifetime dogs. I’ve hunted behind this dog several times and has a heck of a nose on him. And very smart!!
              thank you please let me know

Comment

Still haven’t heard anything thing back. I told my brother to tell his son to call me cause I don’t have his number. All I know is that my nephew was in Florida but was supposed to be back today.

Comment

Bringing this to the top. Still haven’t found a stud and would like at least one litter out of her. Anyone near us with a GSP male?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                    X