Kubota Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubota Parts

Is it possible to find off-brand parts for a Kubota RTV? Kubota's pretty proud of their stuff.

I'd stay with the Kubota filters and hydraulic fluid.

Comment

What parts are you looking for.? Fluids and filters would be the least of my concerns. If fluids meet Kubota specs they will be fine and I'm sure wix make compatable filters. Kubota sources out fluids, filters and a bunch of other parts. Put orange on the box and up the prices 50%.
      Last edited by Walker; 09-16-2023, 09:15 AM.

Comment

For now I'm needing a fuel injector. We'll see what else as I go.

Comment

A diesel injection shop could probably rebuild your injector or find a replacement.

Comment

I am not sure about about their RTV but I have talked to a couple of other older gents that have gotten parts for their Kubota tractors from Oreilys. If I remember correctly they said a water pump, power steering or hydraulic pump.

Comment

Thanks. I'll have to check out these options.

Comment

Messicks is all I've ever used and fair prices.

Comment

You’ll be fine with a aftermarket injector

Comment

Messicks does have a better price tag. I checked out a diesel injector place but since it's not diesel, they wouldn't even look at it. How would I try and find a replacement at O'Reilly's? If I showed it to them would they be able to figure out whether or not they had a replacement?

Comment

I ended up using Messicks for the injector. But what about rubber? Anybody know a good place to find tires?

Comment

Working...
                      X