Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

TOP 10 HUNTING SHOW Catch Phrases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Thats a good/great buck."

Jimmy Steger. Monster Trophey Whitetails. Says it for every deer that walks out.

Comment

Stan Potts "Give me a minute, give me a minute" every freekin time he kills something has got to be one of the fakest, most irritating thing I've ever seen on TV. Now when I see his face I reach for the remote!

Comment

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post
        Stan Potts "Give me a minute, give me a minute" every freekin time he kills something has got to be one of the fakest, most irritating thing I've ever seen on TV. Now when I see his face I reach for the remote!
        x10,000

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
          "He's hit HARD!"
          Originally posted by westguy76 View Post
          " there was no ground shrinkage on this one"
          Originally posted by UltraMaxNCV View Post
          "oh I just center punched him!!"
          Originally posted by jerp View Post
          "He went about ___ yards before piling up."

Dang.....I thought I had most of them...I guess I will have write a "TBH Revised Version".....

Your right Steven..."HE'S HIT HARD!"...I can't believe I missed that one....
          Last edited by TUCO; 01-26-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

I do not care to use popular catch phrases. I try to come up with my own. Would like to see some TBH catch phrases posted. Like... folded his *** up like a lawn chair... one more year and he would of been a good'n (say it to your buddies right after they shoot a nice Buck. Watch them start making excuses or get ****** off. Always cracks me up.)
            Last edited by swampdonkey; 01-26-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

"Brotherhood." I like some BC, but come on. Only a "Brotherhood" if you spend the extra money for the logo.

Comment

I cannot believe that no one mentioned "Jimmeney Christmas" from Roger Raglin!

Comment

I hit him a little far back than I wanted to= I gut shot it.

Comment

"give me a minute" make me want to puke. Now lots of them are calling big does killed anywhere "swamp donkeys". Never seen many swamps in Iowa?

Comment

Where have we seen this before? the beast is dead forever more! Long live the beast!

Love me some Ted!

Comment

Originally posted by swampdonkey View Post
                        I do not care to use popular catch phrases. I try to come up with my own. Would like to see some TBH catch phrases posted.
                        "Drill One"-Tuthdoc.

DJ

Comment

Thats a swamp donkey!

Comment

"I made a great hit" = we`ll come come back tomorrow and see if he`s dead yet.

Comment

Its so funny how people (including me) are like puppets sometime. You hear something and you find yourself saying the same thing....geezzz lets be more creative.....you know what I mean....dog.

Comment

Great list Tuco...

Originally posted by billfromtx View Post

I agree with that...it is grating. Most of the other stuff doesn't bother me.

Hell everybody at my deer camp says similar things....why should it be any different on a hunting show?

Comment

Working...
                                X