No announcement yet.

TBH = slow response again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look up the website analytics. TBH views down over 40% over the past month and now texashuntingforum.com is having more activity than TBH. Numbers should be increasing this time a year but how much more patient can everyone be.

Comment

Originally posted by RedYote View Post
      Look up the website analytics. TBH views down over 40% over the past month and now texashuntingforum.com is having more activity than TBH. Numbers should be increasing this time a year but how much more patient can everyone be.
      IMAGINE if the same 3 or 4 people didn't come to the rescue and post on threads like this. That 40 would be 20

Comment

Mods please delete these threads it is getting out of hand.

A few updates throughout the week in an easily viewable thread seems prudent also. So much is buried in old threads full of whinning and bitching.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post

A few updates throughout the week in an easily viewable thread seems prudent also. So much is buried in old threads full of whinning and bitching.
          But how many weeks. I'm not going anywherr.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post

Kinda like the posts with people whining and bitching about people whining and bitching.

Scroll on past and quit crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Kinda like the posts with people whining and bitching about people whining and bitching.

Scroll on past and quit crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

I open them to see if there might be an update as that is how we are getting updates spread acorss the multiple threads.

Genius idea though. Noted.

Comment

Comment

!

was just testing the fact that you can make a post with less than five letters or numbers now
                    Last edited by Gerald G; 08-26-2023, 12:54 PM.

Comment

It will get fixed when it gets fixed. It’s not like they are not trying.
                      The end result will be great and worth it. Still one of the best forums there is.

Comment

He Quiets the Storm He calms the storm, so that its waves are still. Then they are glad because they are quiet; so He guides them to their desired haven. Psalm 107:29-30 According to the U. S. Geological Survey, about 96.5 percent of the earth’s water is in the oceans. In biblical days, sailing on either saltwater

Some storms are bigger than others. I suspect it will sort it self out.

3 seconds to load<<<<<
                        Last edited by myway; 08-26-2023, 02:04 PM. Reason: Because it’s funny to me

Comment

<---------<<< Like whining/complaining, starting another thread on it, is gonna do any good? Please ! They have enough pressure trying to correct everything behind the screen.

Comment

If it will stay like it is right now, (since Michael’s post that he was disabling Tapatalk), this thread won’t age well. It’s faster right now than before the switch.

Comment

I thought my iPad wifi was messed up for a couple months, turns out it’s just this website.

Comment

It seems to come and go, but I see progress. The above mentioned THF is miserably worse. Seems like a conspiracy against hunting related forums FJB…..

Comment

Working...
                                X