Need Prayers for Allison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Prayers for Allison

I'm asking for your prayers for my daughter Allison, she is a married 37 years old God loving mother of two beautiful young girls. About a month ago she found a lump in one of her breast and because of family history she started calling Dr's right away. She's had several test run and seen her Oncologist yesterday, She has stage 3 Inflammatory breast cancer which is very aggressive. She will have a port installed next week and will start Chemo the following week for 4-6 months. After that she will have a double mastectomy and radiation then reconstruction. Inflammatory breast cancer only has a 40% survival the first 5 years. To say I'm struggling with this is an understatment and we could really use your prayers.

Prayers Up for All of The Family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Cancer JUST SUCKS!!!!! I am so Sorry-- Prayers For You and Everyone

Comment

Hate to hear that. Prayers sent for your daughter and all the e family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                I'm asking for your prayers for my daughter Allison, she is a married 37 years old God loving mother of two beautiful young girls. About a month ago she found a lump in one of her breast and because of family history she started calling Dr's right away. She's had several test run and seen her Oncologist yesterday, She has stage 3 Inflammatory breast cancer which is very aggressive. She will have a port installed next week and will start Chemo the following week for 4-6 months. After that she will have a double mastectomy and radiation then reconstruction. Inflammatory breast cancer only has a 40% survival the first 5 years. To say I'm struggling with this is an understatment and we could really use your prayers.
                Prayers up for you all. I know exactly how you feel at this moment, but.....I am going to give you some majorwords of encouragement. My mom was diagnosed with Inflammatory breast cancer in 2007. She had the mastectomy (decided against reconstruction) and is still here and living a very good life. The biggest key is to stay positive. Does she have a good doctor? If not, I can HIGHLY recommend Dr. Jenny Chang at Methodist in Houston. She was an amazing doctor that was patient and very kind throughout the process.

Comment

Prayers up for healing and comfort.

Comment

So sorry to hear, prayers to her and everyone else.

Comment

Prayers up for Allison, you, and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

KCA Allison! Prayers up.

Comment

Prayers for positive outcomes and comfort for you and the family.

Comment

Praying!

Comment

Working...
                              X