No announcement yet.

Deer hunting lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha! what's going on mike? All the spots are open right now. He makes enough money on that lease to pay for all his trips down there from Houston.

Comment

That ain't good at all

Comment

Dang that just makes me mad that someone would do that! Sounds like Wes needs a good ole country boy arse whipin! Thanks for posting

Comment

Sorry to here that greengo that is why i backed out last year i sure was lucky he refunded our deposits. We found a great lease with great people on it and had deer too.

Comment

SHOULD contact the local law

Comment

Karma will catch up to him.

Comment

haha glad you blasted him on here! i thought this was the land owner... so this is just the lease manager?

Comment

Ya he leased the whole property for $14,000 then got 10 victims to give him $3,000 each. Then got half of the people togive him an xtra $300 because corn was high.

Comment

Good info. Def arss whoopin needed

Comment

I asked him if kids could come to the ranch and hunt on my tags.

Comment

Originally posted by greengo View Post
                        Ya he leased the whole property for $14,000 then got 10 victims to give him $3,000 each. Then got half of the people togive him an xtra $300 because corn was high.
                        $3k and he wanted another 700$ for corn and electricty. I told him he is out of his mind.

Comment

Somebody needs to turn Burnadell loose on him. He would get a good whooping for sure!!!

Comment

Originally posted by clintb View Post
                            SHOULD contact the local law
                            I dont like a snitch but if you got it coming you got it coming! I might have had some fighting words.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Greengo, i'm assuming this is Greg? this is Bryan, me and my dad got our trailer last weekend, notified Wes we weren't comming back.

Comment

Working...
                                X