No announcement yet.

New Archery Shop: Outlaw Archery in the Woodlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad I stumbled across this post! Richard is by far the best bow mechanic I have ever met. So glad to see that he in not "retired" as I heard. I will be swinging by there next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      Nice. I'll have to check it out. Does anyone know if they sell Elite bows?

they do not sell Elite. Mathews, hoyt, and bow tech only as well as different crossbows

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post

they do not sell Elite. Mathews, hoyt, and bow tech only as well as different crossbows
        Thanks. I wish more local shops sold them. After owning many Hoyt and Mathews, I absolutely love the Elite bows.

Comment

We were passing by it on our way to dinner last week when my wife noticed the sign.

Going to be nice to have a place that close to home.

Hopefully they dont charge "Woodlands" prices on their stuff. Haha

J

Comment

Got my bow restrung there today. I figured I would have to leave it and come back, but they told me to go to lunch and it will be ready when I get back. Its pretty far out of the way for me so I was glad to hear that. Got me set up and I bought a release and rest for backups.

Got home and shot it to re-sight it in and its literally only off about 2" at 40yds. Pretty impressive

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              Got my bow restrung there today. I figured I would have to leave it and come back, but they told me to go to lunch and it will be ready when I get back. Its pretty far out of the way for me so I was glad to hear that. Got me set up and I bought a release and rest for backups.

Got home and shot it to re-sight it in and its literally only off about 2" at 40yds. Pretty impressive
              Great guy's for sure

Comment

Woodlands Mall? I guess the area changed a bit since i left the area in 95. Back in the day i went to a bow shop off fm 1960, forget the name though.

Comment

I planned on stopping by Texas archery soon to get some new arrows and my bow restrung, but think I’ll bring it to Outlaw and see what it’s all about. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                    Woodlands Mall? I guess the area changed a bit since i left the area in 95. Back in the day i went to a bow shop off fm 1960, forget the name though.
                    Just south of Woodlands Parkway on southbound feeder, traveling south on 45 you must exit foe Woodlands Pwy and stay on the feeder.

Comment

Working...
                    X