This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Users Unable to Access Forum

We know there are some members that are completely unable to get into the forum. If you have friends or family that can't reach the site, can you post their usernames here? I think we figured out part of the issue last night and may be able to get them back in.

Again, thanks for the patience. With so many users, and over 16m posts (16,000,000) nothing about this upgrade was going to be easy. We're working to get it functioning as it should be. There are just so many switches to flip, lines of code to edit and other things to make it how we need it.

Thank you Casey!! I know "rocky" cannot get on. He and I have been texting back and forth since this all began.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Thank you Casey!! I know "rocky" cannot get on. He and I have been texting back and forth since this all began.
      I worked on his last night at Keith's suggestion. I'd be curious to know if it's still an issue today as I got Keith and Copperhead in at the same time. Please let me know if you hear from him.

Comment

I just got a text from Rocky... He still cannot get on... He just tried twice.

Comment

GarGuy has never one time been able to connect.

Comment

Please ask Rocky and Garguy to try again. If they are trying through Tapatalk, it is not up yet.

Comment

Casey, I just text'd both of them to ask them to try to log in again...

Comment

...and it's running pretty slow for me again this morning... Couldn't get on with my phone at all??

Comment

BigThicketBoy, Tnik, SabineHunter, Rattler, Ragin, Elkbowhunter, MHBaseball, TexasTornado, Maglight. I’m sure they’re all still having trouble getting signed in.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    BigThicketBoy, Tnik, SabineHunter, Rattler, Ragin, Elkbowhunter, MHBaseball, TexasTornado, Maglight. I’m sure they’re all still having trouble getting signed in.
                    You don’t get a very good signal in the cooler.!!

Comment

I've not been able to replicate the speed issues. It is very quick for me this morning on PC and phone with pretty crap signal in my house. We're still working on it.

Comment

Casey,
                        This is what I got back from GarGuy:

Won't work. It never shows failed or incorrect password. Just sits there a bit and then jumps back to forum.

Comment

FYI, in the past I have been using Firefox on PC and phone. Cannot get Firefox to load the site this morning on phone dispite full strength signals from both Wi-Fi and cell data… tried both.
                          DDG works but it is slow. It took almost a minute to post the above post.
                          I did a hard reboot on my phone. No change.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Casey,
                            This is what I got back from GarGuy:

Won't work. It never shows failed or incorrect password. Just sits there a bit and then jumps back to forum.​
                            I changed his password and attempted to login. It did just as you said. I then tried again and it let me in. Please have him try again and hit "Remember Me".

Comment

SaltwaterSlick, I sent you a PM with a temp password for Garguy

Comment

Working...
                              X