Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Forum Software Tips and Tricks

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    It goes away after the 5th post.

    Comment


      Has there been any progress on correcting the time stamp issue when posting?

      Still puts a time 1 hour earlier than it was actually posted.

      Not a huge issue, just an annoyance.



      J

      Comment


        Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post
        Has there been any progress on correcting the time stamp issue when posting?

        Still puts a time 1 hour earlier than it was actually posted.

        Not a huge issue, just an annoyance.



        J
        It is a change needed in your settings.

        Go to user settings
        Then select account from the drop down menu
        Turn of DST Correction ( daylight savings time)


        There was a thread about it but was not able to find it. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20240409_102015_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	171.8 KB ID:	26763866

        Comment


          Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post

          It is a change needed in your settings.

          Go to user settings
          Then select account from the drop down menu
          Turn of DST Correction ( daylight savings time)


          There was a thread about it but was not able to find it.

          Hmmm, interesting. I had my settings like that, with it already set to off.

          I switched it back to "Automatically detect" and now its showing correct times.

          I think I had to set it to off before the spring forward change so times looked correct.

          Thanks.



          J

          Comment


            Originally posted by JhuntsAlot View Post


            Hmmm, interesting. I had my settings like that, with it already set to off.

            I switched it back to "Automatically detect" and now its showing correct times.

            I think I had to set it to off before the spring forward change so times looked correct.

            Thanks.



            J
            Good deal glad you got it working correctly.
            Edit at 11:50 am noticed mine was off and selected on.
            Last edited by dbaio1; 04-09-2024, 10:51 AM.

            Comment


              I have had a couple Classified ads that were “auto-closed.” Anyone know why that would happen?

              Comment


                Website updated.

                The website has been updated to the latest vBulletin patched version. If you notice any NEW issues, please report them here.

                As for old issues, please remind me.

                Any weird behavior, please delete your web browser cache and try again.

                thank you

                Ben

                Comment


                  This is what I woke up to. You can't get to this sticky from there. I just happened to do a search and clicked on old post to get here. Maybe others are having this issue.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                    Website updated.

                    The website has been updated to the latest vBulletin patched version. If you notice any NEW issues, please report them here.

                    As for old issues, please remind me.

                    Any weird behavior, please delete your web browser cache and try again.

                    thank you

                    Ben
                    Today, 08:25 AM
                    This is what I woke up to. You can't get to this sticky from there. I just happened to do a search and clicked on old post to get here. Maybe others are having this issue.
                    zz0.ut84ln6jgdzz

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                      This is what I woke up to. You can't get to this sticky from there. I just happened to do a search and clicked on old post to get here. Maybe others are having this issue.
                      Had the same thing happen to me on duck duck go but I went over to safari and it I was just kicked off so I logged back in and it was good to go. Went back to duck duck and had to delete the program and reload then it took two logins before it let me back in.
                      It’s all good now.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X