Need a surveyor around the Leander area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a surveyor around the Leander area

Looks like I have a buyer for my place and I need to provide a survey. Any recommendations from the folks in the area? 5 + acres with a house, garage etc...

ttt - looks like it is on page 3 for me. Need to look to see how to get more threads on one page.

Comment

Texas Land Surveyors is who we have used a few times. I would recommend them.

Comment

appreciate the info.

Comment

You’re gonna have to call and see who can get to it quick or slide some cash in. I would ask your Realtor if they know anyone that can get to it quickly. They should have someone they have used for these situations

Comment

yeah, I was thinking bout that. Don't know how busy folks are now & who's available.

Comment

Who's going to be my new neighbor?

Comment

I use Texas Land Surveyors as well. Nicole is the owner and a bow hunter. They are usually super busy. Your title company should have someone they use. If it is Independance Title- it is probably going to be Texas Land Surveyors...

nicole@texas-ls.com
                (512) 930-1600 x3

Comment

yeah, I think it is Independence title

PM sent
                  Last edited by Huntindad; 06-17-2023, 03:46 PM.

Comment

I sent Texas Land Surveyors a quote/request. Referenced TBH recommendation. we'll see how busy/cost now a days

Comment

Working...
                    X