No announcement yet.

Welcome Home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different. Thanks for all the hard work!

20 posts per page. Works on laptop. Chrome and Firefox. Currently typing in Chrome via Android device.

Different layout will take some time to navigate but green again

Comment

Well done gang. Thanks

Comment

I love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
          Different. Thanks for all the hard work!

20 posts per page. Works on laptop. Chrome and Firefox. Currently typing in Chrome via Android device.

Different layout will take some time to navigate but green again
          Wait...Steve is still alive? I've been in mourning for 3 years! Hallelujah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
            I haven't had luck changing my settings to show more than 10 posts per page. I found it in settings, changed to 40 posts per page, hit save, but nada.

Any ideas from the brain trust peanut gallery?
            I was having the same issue.

I noticed in "settings" that autofill was entering my user name as "new email address".

I re-entered my email address, and then of course re-entered it again as the Matrix does not trust my ability to not eff it up, and then "save changes".

Now when I go to the "classifieds" etc. forums I see 40 posts per page rather than 10.

Comment

Thank you for fixing the threads per page issue. (I dont think my thumbs up emoji works).

I am seeing around 40 thread topics per page now. Great job!

J

Comment

I'm finally getting the hang of navigating the new set up. Thanks for all the effort towards improvement.

Comment

I like the change. Very nice.

Comment

Took me a minute to find my way back. Looks good, wish tapatalk was an option.

Comment

Going to bump this and see if we might get an update.

Comment

Are there any talk about brining tapatalk back? Or has that ship sailed entirely? Maybe it's sacrilegious to point this out, but the mobile use for the new forum is very bad. I can only speak for myself (as a casual user of the site), but removing tapatalk has drastically impacted my # of visits to texasbowhunter.

Obviously the ownership of the site has its best intentions in mind, work hard, etc. etc., but the change has been a big negative for users like myself - primarily mobile, casual browsers, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayersh View Post
                          Are there any talk about brining tapatalk back? Or has that ship sailed entirely? Maybe it's sacrilegious to point this out, but the mobile use for the new forum is very bad. I can only speak for myself (as a casual user of the site), but removing tapatalk has drastically impacted my # of visits to texasbowhunter.

Obviously the ownership of the site has its best intentions in mind, work hard, etc. etc., but the change has been a big negative for users like myself - primarily mobile, casual browsers, etc.
                          Casey posted an updated in another thread that's going on stating Tapatalk is completely off the table.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                            Going to bump this and see if we might get an update.
                            We have not given up on improving the website performance and usability, and I'm asking you to not give up on complaining commenting on your user experience.

I am particularly interested in usability annoyances and outright website errors.

Screengrabs, details, instructions on how to reproduce are helpful.

A question / problem / issue well stated is halfway solved.

t y

Click image for larger version

Name:	tech_support_01.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	26654960

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

We have not given up on improving the website performance and usability, and I'm asking you to not give up on complaining commenting on your user experience.

I am particularly interested in usability annoyances and outright website errors.

t y

Thanks
                              This past week performance has been good. Almost back to normal I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post

t y

Well I now have an update with a glitch encounterd this morning.
                                This has happened more than once already this moring.
                                Select New Post
                                New post populates and start scrolling. Find one of interest and open. After reading hit the back function to return to the list and you get a search has expired error.

I will add while this week has been close to normal operation with speed etc. It just seems like this new version does not like the back function. When everything else is flying fast using the back function stalls

Comment

Working...
                                X