Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best .40 cal pistol for the money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apullin17 View Post
    CZ. My brother has had his for 4 years now and no problems what so ever.
    X2
    I have four cz's in 9mm, .40sw, 10mm, and .45. Cz 40p is my everyday carry weapon. Wouldn't give up any of them.

Comment

Glock or a Sig. Only way to go

Comment

Glock

Mine has served me well for 15 years through crummy conditions, chasing hogs, and quite a bit of shooting. It's had thousands of rounds through it, and my only failures were due to faulty (cheap) ammo. It's been wet, muddy, icy and dusty, never has let me down.

I've managed to NOT shoot myself, any other unintended target, nor has it ever gone off on its own "accidentally".

Comment

Glock 23, light & quick

Comment

Glock or XDwhich ever feels better in your hand.

Comment

But if you need a pistol with at least three safeties on it to keep you from pointing it at your foot and pulling the trigger to see if it is loaded.... get the xD.

Comment

glock

Comment

Carry a sig p226 .40 TAC OPSAr9 3181... I need to remember that LP ... Not a better one out thr IMO

Comment

Oops... Sig 226 .40 TAC ops... Great weapon but that takes it out of the competitive price market..

Comment

Darn iPhone... Sorry guys

Comment

Glock 22 or 27 if you want a compact

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                          I say XD for this reason, safety. The XD has a trigger safety, grip safety, a round position indicator(chamber), and you can tell if it is cocked in the dark by using your thumb to check if the firing pin is in the rearmost position. Too easy to use and very accurate. Glocks are awesome, but their safety mechanism's are not as good, IMO. I bought mine brnad new, with night sights, for $485 at GT distributors in Austin.
                          X2 Agreed

Comment

Glock. I have owned an XD, and I liked it, but I ended up switching to a Glock. Never have turned back.

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                              Glock

Mine has served me well for 15 years through crummy conditions, chasing hogs, and quite a bit of shooting. It's had thousands of rounds through it, and my only failures were due to faulty (cheap) ammo. It's been wet, muddy, icy and dusty, never has let me down.

I've managed to NOT shoot myself, any other unintended target, nor has it ever gone off on its own "accidentally".
                              This. The 2% rule aptly applies here.

Comment

Glock 23

Comment

Working...
                                X