No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havent been smoking much lately but I did pick up these Yellow Rose from Stogies in Houston. Been wanting to try these guys for ages. Hoping they are box worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lwelch70 View Post
      Had this guy in the humidor for a while. Was gifted it by a friend that aged it a year or so. IMO, these No. 9s age really well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
      They're good with some age on em

Comment

I'll put a 5er on the Aggies tonight. Any of you Arkansas boys interested?

Comment

A quick Caldwell tonight with a root beer. Not bad.

Comment

Had a Camacho Triple Maduro last night. First one in several weeks. Dang good.

Comment

Been a while since I've smoked one but up in Michigan with some good friends and burned an '11 PSD4 and a '06 Monte #2 tonight

Comment

I'll enjoy one next weekend when we take the new coach on its madden voyage to Bastrop for a late anniversary trip.

Y'all have been enjoying some very nice smokes! Cheers

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

Good news, boys. Cubans are legal now:

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

http://www.khou.com/mb/money/busines...gars/336040593
                    Good first step. only problem is you have to go to cuba still.

hopefully we can buy them in stores soon.

Comment

I wonder if its kosher to bring them in from other countries?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

http://www.khou.com/mb/money/busines...gars/336040593
                        I am hoping being that Cuba is so close this will flood the market and drive the price down on them.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          I am hoping being that Cuba is so close this will flood the market and drive the price down on them.

The only two things it will flood the market with sadly is more counterfeits and a lower quality product because production will be increased to meet the demand. But, that's just my opinion for what it's worth.

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                            Good first step. only problem is you have to go to cuba still.

hopefully we can buy them in stores soon.
                            Incorrect.

"Persons subject to U.S. jurisdiction will be further authorized to import Cuban-origin merchandise acquired in third countries into the United States as accompanied baggage, again without value limitations."

Last edited by 35remington; 10-14-2016, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Quality about to hit the floor. Supply won't be able to keep up with demand if HSA opens stores here. Taxes will be ridiculous. And the list goes on. I'll keep buying quality aged stock until the market, and more importantly, the crops rebound.

Comment

What cigar...

Speaking of Cubans, good couple of mail days

I won't bore any of you with the regular production arrivals [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X