No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok no Ligo's then besides $16/stogie is high and it better be good for the price!! I'll take another look around.

Comment

Today is a good day.

Comment

About time Gavin! Hahahaha, enjoy!!!

Comment

After about 2 weeks of hunting, I'm looking forward to burning one this evening!

Comment

Enjoying a Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial this fine evening. I might burn another one later

Comment

Hey guys if y'all could do me a favor, I'm looking for a RP Edge 100 count toro box(just the empty box) . If anyone happens to find one for me at one of their local cigar shops it would be much appreciated

Comment

Try Cavalier Cigar next to Fox and the Hound. Ask for Colton.

Comment

Try calling these shops (they are all on my way home), and if one of them has it, I will swing by and pick it up and get it sent to you, I am terrible about calling around:

Arlington Cigar
                  Tobacco Road (Arlington)
                  Elite Cigars (Addison)
                  Grapevine Cigar

If any of them admit to having the RP Edge Sumatra's in stock, let me know.

Comment

Try Michael's Tobacco in Keller I can pick it up for you if they have it in stock

Comment

I'll get to making some calls tomorrow guys! Thanks!

Comment

City Cigars in Dallas is right by my house too

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                          Hey guys if y'all could do me a favor, I'm looking for a RP Edge 100 count toro box(just the empty box) . If anyone happens to find one for me at one of their local cigar shops it would be much appreciated
                          I checked for a box for you at Lone Star Cigars in Plano today. They did not have one. They said Elite has a lot of boxes. I did get to enjoy a Perdomo Limited Edition while I was there though.

Comment

Crud I knew I forgot something! Looks like you had a good stick and thanks for checking for me

Comment

Had an oldie but goody...

Comment

I was at my favorite cigar shop today when UPS showed up. Drool! Fuente Anejo shipment arrived earlier than usual, normally X-Mas! Got 10 each 77 "Shark" and No 55, all in Maduro. The Shark is my desert island cigar!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416538964.185863.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	24346668

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416539083.074590.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	24346669

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416539091.990614.jpg