What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky Patel ITC
    Last edited by hogwash; 09-26-2013, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Opening weekend cigar!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380331115.709870.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	24249075

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
        Opening weekend cigar![ATTACH]553494[/ATTACH]
        Nice selection Scotty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
          I don't even pretend to be an expert in the matter, but I have enjoyed some pretty good smokes from the Finck company here in Texas. Whether they make them or just sell them I have no idear. I just smoke em.

One of my favorite cigars comes from Mexico. It's the Walter Morgan Te-Amo. Mostly cause it's pretty good cigar and used to get them for free whenever Walter came to town. Last time I saw him was on the golf course, he came riding up in a cart with his cousin. He was not in good physical condition. Diabetes had done what two tours in Vietnam and agent orange could not.

Can I got off an a tangent? Or what?

Sorry!
          It's not hard to do. Get sidetracked that is...

Comment

This is a good one!
            Not your average Pete.
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm thinking maybe a DE Liga T52 or #9 after lunch today...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380820534.477693.jpg
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	24251719

Comment

Can any of you guys recommend a humidor? I looked at a Rocky Patel at Specs that was really nice. I think it was a 100 count. I don't plan to keep that many at all, but I don't want to run out of room.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  Can any of you guys recommend a humidor? I looked at a Rocky Patel at Specs that was really nice. I think it was a 100 count. I don't plan to keep that many at all, but I don't want to run out of room.
                  You don't have to go broke to get a decent humidor.

Your thought on size is right on, small humis run out of space quick.

I keep a 150 count humi at the house, and I have a 25 gallon storage bin that I keep at the farm for when I want to age boxes of cigars.

My home humi came from Cigars International, it came with a bunch of smokes too. It is the 5 Vegas combo, and I've had it for several years now.

Forget about the black floral sponge, and any kind of gel, also trash the pretty brass hygrometer. They're all junk.

I use the black box the floral foam comes in, cracked it open, and put Relative Humidity beads in it instead. They are the most stable humidification I have found. 4 oz is way more than enough to keep that humidor stable. Buy a digital hygrometer, and a calibration kit for it. Expect to spend about $20 for a decent hygrometer. RH beads are best bought in bulk, split a 1/2lb order with another cigar smoking buddy and you're both set. Order beads and hygrometer from Heartfelt Industries. Cigars stored at 65% RH are much more pleasant to smoke than those stored at 70.

Cigars intl has a great article on how to season and set up your new humidor.

Comment

I'd grab my COHIBA!!!

Comment

I haven't smoke a cigar in a very long time.
                      Think I may go get one later after work.
                      What a good one of after work, with cold beer?

Comment

I'd grab a Cohiba. They don't get much smoother than that. Another great one is blondie from Acid cigars. Acid has a lot of really good cigars.

Comment

Originally posted by Werewolf View Post
                          I'd grab a Cohiba. They don't get much smoother than that. Another great one is blondie from Acid cigars. Acid has a lot of really good cigars.

Comment

I'm in the mood to trade and I realy want some new yummy sticks! I have a rifle and a double barrel derringer I'm listing here to trade for some stogies. I realy like Pigs, T52's, #9's prety much that entire Drew Estates line as well as many, many others. If you are in the mood to trade, hit me up...

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381005127.996383.jpg
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	24252264

Score!!! The owner of my local cigar shop called me up to say, "come and get it..."

Comment

Working...
                                X