What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CM Sackett View Post
    The Oscouro works for me... but only after I unwrap and let it breathe for almost a day (these are brand new/fresh, and still have a bite).

The Casa Magnas are good and smooth, right out of the box (same 'vintage').

Of all I've tried, the ACID "KUBA KUBA", "C-Notes" and the very reasonably-priced "FACTORY THROW OUTS #59 Sweets" are my favorites (these come in a 20 stick bundle... for $19.95 delivered).

The Alec Bradleys suit my tastes well, too.
    Thanks CM for the review.

Comment

Ask Bill for advise...

Comment

Pretty partial to my ACID blondies and a good Helix.

But looking at this thread, Im missing out on some good smokes.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gsxrmike View Post
          [ATTACH]445957[/ATTACH]

I confess to being a bit of a cigar snob in that I am biased in favor of Cuban cigars. Cigar Aficionado, however, picked the Flor de las Antillas Toro, from My Father Cigars, as their number one cigar of 2012. The idea of a $7 cigar from Nicaragua as the top pick seemed hard to believe but I had to give it a try. I admit I'm very impressed. I still prefer my beloved Cohiba Esplendidos but this cigar will do just fine when I'm out of Cuban smokes. So I offer this nice smoke and a tasty lager from Grolsch as a great budget combo.
          got a couple of these to try for my brother and i. has anyone ever tried the MAN O WAR cigars

Comment

...now THIS is funny!
            Attached Files

Comment

Man O War ruination is a great smoke.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362168098.795785.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	24175471

Wow flor de antillas, really liking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallascowboys View Post
                  got a couple of these to try for my brother and i. has anyone ever tried the MAN O WAR cigars
                  Man O War. Ruination is pretty good.

Comment

Kinky Friedman the Governor tapatalk, so you're gonna see it twice. Pretty creamy, earthy, Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362270805.405010.jpg
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	24175789

Comment

I ordered a box of man o war ruination they will be here Tuesday !!
                      I'm new to smoking cigars but for some reason I smoked a good cigar Friday but it seems like yesterday and today I couldn't taste or smell the other two.

Comment

Just smoked another Cusano Cuban that I have been buying at Specs. Excellent for a sub $4 smoke. I have liked all sizes so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallascowboys View Post
                          I ordered a box of man o war ruination they will be here Tuesday !!
                          I'm new to smoking cigars but for some reason I smoked a good cigar Friday but it seems like yesterday and today I couldn't taste or smell the other two.
                          What did you have to eat or drink with it beforehand? That will sometimes make a difference. Or what were you drinking while smoking, the first time? Darker beers and coffee go pretty well with cigars. But there is no true rule of thumb.

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362880618.136387.jpg
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	24178686
                            Second try at this one so far like it as much as the first time lol

Comment

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363543007.863546.jpg
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	24182022
                              This one is not too bad.

Comment

Sherpa made by gurkha... picked up on clearance. .good sticks for the price I got em at.

Comment

Working...
                                X