• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh
    Attached Files

Comment

I am a fan of any cigar!!!

Comment

Tatuaje is a good one-blended by pepin garcia..love his stuff..san cristobal and blue label pepin being my favorite...never had the tatuaje brown label, only the red.

Comment

Originally posted by garzanium View Post
          Tatuaje is a good one-blended by pepin garcia..love his stuff..san cristobal and blue label pepin being my favorite...never had the tatuaje brown label, only the red.
          I'm a big Pepin and Pete Johnson fan too. Everything in the Tatuaje lineup is excellent.

Since you seem to like the bold Nicaraguan flavors you may want to look at the My Father line (Don Pepin's son, Jaime makes them) and the Illusione (no affiliation with Pepin, but they are outstanding smokes, and the owner Dion has a wicked sense of humor)

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
            I'm a big Pepin and Pete Johnson fan too. Everything in the Tatuaje lineup is excellent.

Since you seem to like the bold Nicaraguan flavors you may want to look at the My Father line (Don Pepin's son, Jaime makes them) and the Illusione (no affiliation with Pepin, but they are outstanding smokes, and the owner Dion has a wicked sense of humor)
            Will check out the pete Johnson stick.
            Your right, I do love me some nicaragua cigars.
            I have had the my father, really good cigar, pricy for me as other pepin sticks are a bit cheap.

I've only had two or three Illusione cigars(they had an event i attended at a local shop)..not enough to really form an opinion on...I just don't remember them being great, more of an average stick.

Comment

Perdomo 20th, 5 Vegas Miami and some garrison brothers. Wow!

Comment

This is interesting stuff here!
                Attached Files

Comment

Oh my...
                  Attached Files

Comment

How was that Perdomo 20th?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357874356.936997.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	24158130Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357874371.668021.jpg
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	24158131
                      Good smoke

Comment

Perdomo 20th rocks!
                        My favorite from them by far.
                        How was yours?

Comment

Re: What cigar...

Oh no...empty
                          Attached Files

Comment

What cigar...

Originally posted by Grumbler View Post
                            Oh no...empty
                            That's NO BEAUNO.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358724710.074000.jpg
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	24161739

I confess to being a bit of a cigar snob in that I am biased in favor of Cuban cigars. Cigar Aficionado, however, picked the Flor de las Antillas Toro, from My Father Cigars, as their number one cigar of 2012. The idea of a $7 cigar from Nicaragua as the top pick seemed hard to believe but I had to give it a try. I admit I'm very impressed. I still prefer my beloved Cohiba Esplendidos but this cigar will do just fine when I'm out of Cuban smokes. So I offer this nice smoke and a tasty lager from Grolsch as a great budget combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsxrmike View Post
                                [ATTACH]445957[/ATTACH]

I confess to being a bit of a cigar snob in that I am biased in favor of Cuban cigars. Cigar Aficionado, however, picked the Flor de las Antillas Toro, from My Father Cigars, as their number one cigar of 2012. The idea of a $7 cigar from Nicaragua as the top pick seemed hard to believe but I had to give it a try. I admit I'm very impressed. I still prefer my beloved Cohiba Esplendidos but this cigar will do just fine when I'm out of Cuban smokes. So I offer this nice smoke and a tasty lager from Grolsch as a great budget combo.
                                Thanks. Ill have to give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X