No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite my preference for rest on these cigars, this one is TASTY tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      I'm in the mood. I know it's cool out but what cigar would you choose?
      Any one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post
        Sent you a pm
        I drove to the PO to get you a package in the mail but they were closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          I'll leave that one alone other than, have fun, be safe, stay at home...
          Nothing illegal! Just a social Drew Estates shisha with the wifey...

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
            Nothing illegal! Just a social Drew Estates shisha with the wifey...
            Had to mess with you a little

Comment

Let's try something new again tonight.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341114851.054199.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.0 KB
ID:	24089072

Comment

Comment

Started early today and had several good smokes. Here's the lineup.

Couple things made it a special day. First, my wife and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. Second, my brother and I had a blast shooting our grandfather's old 22 rifle. That thing hasn't been shot in over 60 years. It was unearthed recently when clearing out a closet at my parent's home. It was a great day.

Comment

I burned one while watching the fireworks last night. It felt good to be able to relax for a few minutes.
                    Attached Files

Comment

BTW, nice lineup Ron!

Comment

One of a fav smokes is CAO's. BTW anyone buy of the net?<><

Comment

I have a couple times from cigar.com Frank. Fast shipping and you can find a great deal from time to time.

~Michael

Comment

I've picked up some deals from CigarPlace.biz and ThompsonCigar.com before, both are easy to deal with. I just prefer going to a shop to get all touchy feely with my smokes.

Comment

yeah Pick some up from CI and Thompson. Shell thinks I am crazy when i fondle all my cigars LOL.

Comment

I buy 90% of my sticks online. I prefer Cigar International and Famous Smoke Shop. They also each have an auction site where you can find some steals.

Comment

Working...
                                X