What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    Not a cigar yet but relaxing none the less...
    Quit those things bout 6 years ago but interested in the glass what is I'm it

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy 45 View Post
      [ATTACH]357310[/ATTACH]
      One of my favorites. Hey guys where do y'all find the ones with the N on it very curious how they are
      A guy knows a guy kind of thing. BTW, your burning one of my top 10's.

Comment

A guy knows a guy kind of thing. BTW, your burning one of my top 10's.
        They are good ain't they can't pass them up they are right up there with a Fuentes best seller

Comment

Quit those things bout 6 years ago but interested in the glass what is I'm it
          Thick black Guiness. One of my favs. On the smokes, I kick myself in the arse! I quit for two yrs! I'm about ready to put them down for good!!!

Comment

Thick black Guiness. One of my favs. On the smokes, I kick myself in the arse! I quit for two yrs! I'm about ready to put them down for good!!!
            Guiness is good just glad I quit the smokes and no Copenhagen since September you can do it

Comment

I dip at work. Been on/off for over 25 years! I know I can put them down, I've done it before! Like all things, I "need" to be 100% ready and comited you know.

Comment

Guiness is good just glad I quit the smokes and no Copenhagen since September you can do it
                BTW, shoot me your address and I'll send you one. You just have to send a gift care package in return. I'm all about helping "pop a cherry"

Sorry, I quoted the wrong one. I'm talkin aboutthe N...

Comment

Got a Padron 1926 fired-up for tonight. Celebrating my last day at a crummy job.

Comment

I dip at work. Been on/off for over 25 years! I know I can put them down, I've done it before! Like all things, I "need" to be 100% ready and comited you know.
                    I understand bout being committed it ain't easy but when your ready your ready

Comment

BTW, shoot me your address and I'll send you one. You just have to send a gift care package in return. I'm all about helping "pop a cherry"

Sorry, I quoted the wrong one. I'm talkin aboutthe N...
                      Sent you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                        Got a Padron 1926 fired-up for tonight. Celebrating my last day at a crummy job.
                        I hope you have another lined up! Congrats on "Take this job and shove it"!!!

Comment

I hope you have another lined up! Congrats on "Take this job and shove it"!!!
                          That's just about how it went. And it felt GOOD. But I was somewhat nice about it.

Comment

In the PM I sent prior to him getting them I told him it was from us. Thank you both for beeing generous enough to share!!!
                            I was just playing with y'all.

Comment

Got the hookah fired up tonight! And then when we get settled in a house I'll get my humidor going again...

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
                                Got the hookah fired up tonight! And then when we get settled in a house I'll get my humidor going again...
                                I'll leave that one alone other than, have fun, be safe, stay at home...

Comment

Working...
                                X