Ended here.

Comment

Another new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Meloni View Post
          Another new one.

How is it? Spicy, earthy?

Comment

Pretty mellow really. The Don Lino had a little kick to it though. I will smoke another.

Comment

Man, that first one left me with a great buzz. On to something mild.

Comment

Good stuff Ron. Gotta love the strong cigar challenge.

My usual garage crew that I smoke with all challenged each other to the LFD Triple Ligero. First to puke lost. I just barely held it together, that is one strong stick.

I started off the evening with a Tatuaje P3. No a bad way to go.

I'm at a concert at Levitt Pavillion tonight with the girls, not sure if I'll have another when we get home or not.

Comment

Been missin ya around here lately Gummi, glad to have you back. Tried finding a triple ligero, may have to order it.

Can't remember the last time I had 3 cigars in 1 day. Just lit this guy up. Wife and I have been enjoying the back porch tonight spending some quality time together. Been great.

Last edited by Ron Meloni; 06-15-2012, 07:45 PM.

Comment

I have a cigar hangover.

Comment

That "hangover" should also come with some kind of funky taste in your mouth tomorrow morning.

Enjoy it, buddy.

Seriously though, if you are feeling lightheaded and queasy, put a spoonful of sugar under your tongue and let it dissolve. It will counteract the nicotine in your system and let you settle down.

When you brush your teeth before bed, brush your tongue as well, it will help with the funky taste in the morning. Also, keep well hydrated, that will help lessen the effects.

We had fun at the show, and now I'm watching "Heart Like A Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                        That "hangover" should also come with some kind of funky taste in your mouth tomorrow morning.

Enjoy it, buddy.

Seriously though, if you are feeling lightheaded and queasy, put a spoonful of sugar under your tongue and let it dissolve. It will counteract the nicotine in your system and let you settle down.

When you brush your teeth before bed, brush your tongue as well, it will help with the funky taste in the morning. Also, keep well hydrated, that will help lessen the effects.

We had fun at the show, and now I'm watching "Heart Like A Wheel"
                        Hey brother, will you shoot me your address again? I should be getting an order in any day now and we got you a little somethin...

Comment

No queasy feeling, but it did taste like a wildebeast snuck into my room last night and went #2 in my mouth, 9 or 10 times.

Comment

No queasy feeling, but it did taste like a wildebeast snuck into my room last night and went #2 in my mouth, 9 or 10 times.
                            Yuck!

Comment

. To doggone funny. I miss smoking a good cigar. I remember the first one I ever smoked. It was one of those trash can cigars people give out when they have a baby. Talk about a nasty taste.
                              Last edited by furboom; 06-16-2012, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Ron and Jackson, the post man delivered a package today! PM me a cell # and I'll text pics...

Comment

Working...
                                X