No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are looking to buy hand rolled cuban tobacco cigars, Don Oscar's Cigars is the place to check out. I have been buying from him for a few years now and everything i have tried is excellent.

I recently ordered some online because I did not know if they were open with everything going one. Within 5 min i get a call from the owner saying he would deliver them to my house. I only live about 8 miles from his cigar shop. Excellent customer service and if you get a chance to go to the shop he will sit and chat with you about how he grows his tobacco. It is a really cool cigar shop in houston area.

Comment

I haven't tried either of these. I'm always up to try something different. They were recommended by a friend.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Devils cut is the best Jim beam offers imho and Rocky Patel rarely disappoints. Weather turned unseasonably cool on the coast so broke out two old favorites. A splash of coke in the crown and an Oliva. One cigar brand that’s always just plain good. My recommendation to anyone who rarely smokes and wants one. I’m starting to really prefer a box pressed smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          Devils cut is the best Jim beam offers imho and Rocky Patel rarely disappoints. Weather turned unseasonably cool on the coast so broke out two old favorites. A splash of coke in the crown and an Oliva. One cigar brand that’s always just plain good. My recommendation to anyone who rarely smokes and wants one. I’m starting to really prefer a box pressed smoke

I had a Padron 1926 with Weller 12 earlier in the week. Agree with the box pressed stick. It was a hell of a combination btw

Comment

Originally posted by bfuqua99 View Post
            I haven't tried either of these. I'm always up to try something different. They were recommended by a friend.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
            That RP stick is great.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a Opus X for Mothers Day,, !!!

Comment

Last evening.
                Sooo Good together.
                Attached Files

Comment

Had a good weekend at the Farm. Did chores on Saturday, spent most of Sunday cleaning up, and pressure washing equipment. Took the cow to the vet today, for her booster shots and a pedicure.

Stayed up late with Dad on Saturday night.

Sitting in the shop, smoking cigars and telling stories.

These have been in the humidor for quite some time.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Gummi Bear View Post
                    Had a good weekend at the Farm. Did chores on Saturday, spent most of Sunday cleaning up, and pressure washing equipment. Took the cow to the vet today, for her booster shots and a pedicure.

Stayed up late with Dad on Saturday night.

Sitting in the shop, smoking cigars and telling stories.

These have been in the humidor for quite some time.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
                    ^^^^hard to beat that!

Comment

What cigar...

Just a heads up, I may end up parting with all of my cigars. I really don’t want to but I suspect the cardiologist and my bride will leave me no choice. Besides numerous single CC’s in the humidor there are several full boxes of CC’s aging. When I am able a full inventory will be posted up and a killer deal will be had if someone wanted the entire lot to include humidors.

BTW, if you don’t mind, send a quick prayer up for me and mine...

Michael
                      Last edited by Brazos Hunter; 05-12-2020, 09:47 AM.

Comment

sent good luck…..

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                          Online I like Fox Cigar. Sign up and they'll send you weekly specials. Many come with freebies and ship quickly.
                          just discovered Fox. I love it and have ordered a few times already. They always throw in a bonus cigar or two of their choice. maybe 5 with a box purchase! Never disappointed! Weekly email specials have some great deals!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                            Just a heads up, I may end up parting with all of my cigars. I really don’t want to but I suspect the cardiologist and my bride will leave me no choice. Besides numerous single CC’s in the humidor there are several full boxes of CC’s aging. When I am able a full inventory will be posted up and a killer deal will be had if someone wanted the entire lot to include humidors.

Michael
                            Prayers up Michael.

I might be interested in your CC's.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post

Michael

Prayers up for sure.

I don’t have the cash or room to buy you out but would like a few. Have a buddy that may well buy everything though. I’ll get him the info when you have it.

Comment

Prayers up Brazos!

Comment

Working...
                                X