What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
    I smoked my last very well aged 601 this weekend. I got these from Brazos Hunter a few years ago. Great smoke. 12 yo well tended tobacco is truly amazing[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those were very good a few years ago...I can only imagine how tasty that one was!

BTW, get with me on your XD, I'm in the market.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
      After looking through my humidor yesterday and seeing that I was VERY low on one of my go-to sticks, I just found out that it has been discontinued. The La Estrella Cubana 'B' (Belicoso) was inexpensive ($30/bndl 20) but I really liked it. Does anyone know where a discontinued model could possibly be warehoused and purchased from? If not, if anyone is familiar with this could you suggest a similar one to try. Thanks

The perfect everyday maduro...
      Here's a bundled cigar that's sure to please. La Estrella Cubana Oscuro employs a terrific blend of Dominican and Nicaraguan long-fillers masked by a premium Costa Rican grown maduro wrapper. The result is a medium-bodied concoction that remains rich and smooth from start to finish.
      The chewy, milky, and creamy smoke will engulf your palate, providing complex sweet nuances with an earthy finish. It comes perfectly constructed and burns evenly from the start, creating a memorable experience. Handmade in Nicaragua, this blend is only available in bundles of 20 and comes highly recommended as an everyday indulgence.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
        I found that on the Googler as well. You hit "Buy Now" and it redirects you to cheaphumidors.com

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
          I found that on the Googler as well. You hit "Buy Now" and it redirects you to cheaphumidors.com

[emoji2357]

Comment

Originally posted by jsavoie88 View Post
            That’s awesome. I have one dating back to 1956.

I’d be interested in a link to the auction website you referred to. Please either post up or PM me.

@brazoshunter
            If you don’t post it, please PM me as well! That sounds like it would be extremely cool to look through.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
              @brazoshunter
              If you don’t post it, please PM me as well! That sounds like it would be extremely cool to look through.

I have not ordered anything in several years and have lost the link. I’m sure it would turn up on a Google search for Pre Embargo cigars for sale.

Michael

Comment

Had a Alec Bradley Prensado a bit ago while tending a brisket(drinking beer).
                Enjoyed it, was a good stick.

Comment

Finally boiled them down to all one brand. The Mi Amour is the best with a good highland scotch. This is my birthday stash I just got yesterday. I'm set for a while now.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Man prices have gone up! Have bought in a couple years and just looked at some sites I used to use... cohiba and partagas have jumped up quite a bit

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      Man prices have gone up! Have bought in a couple years and just looked at some sites I used to use... cohiba and partagas have jumped up quite a bit

Don’t pay retail, or full price online unless you just want to. There are always sales, specials and deal sites like cigarbid. I’m not brand loyal, and also fortunate to have a buddy that will sell to me at the crazy low box prices he finds.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                        Don’t pay retail, or full price online unless you just want to. There are always sales, specials and deal sites like cigarbid. I’m not brand loyal, and also fortunate to have a buddy that will sell to me at the crazy low box prices he finds.

These were 2 sites that I trust to have legit products and have always had good pricing and reliable shipping. Was gonna get a box of bhk54 since my buddy just found out he’s having another girl but I don’t like him that much!

Comment

Comment

I need to pick up more of those!

This morning with my coffee I had my first stick in almost 2 years. Had my last Jose L Piedra. Forgot how good those are for a budget smoke. I sold most of my Cubans but still have a decent selection to burn while I can

Comment

Jaime Garcia LE 2017 and Garrison Brothers

Comment

Just updated my humidor and found a gem of a cigar shop close to my house. FINCK CIGARS off Bandera rd.

Comment

Working...
                                X