No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't tried it yet but I have a Valkrie. May fire it up tomorrow night and will let you know.

Comment

Pretty decent smoke so far. When compared to the Tempus it's a simple smoke, very mild. We'll see how things change as it progresses.

Comment

How about Bobalou cigars, anyone have a chance to try them? I was able to try a Bobalou Texas reserve with a connecticut wrapper this weekend and really enjoyed it. I know, no pic or it didn't happen.

Comment

I haven't tried that one...

Comment

Nice piece of ash!

Comment

A nice white burn!

Comment

Ron its a good stic but not my vote for cigar of the year. I think the black market is a muck better smoke.

Comment

Brazos thanks I will be sure to return the favor. Should go out Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
                    Brazos thanks I will be sure to return the favor. Should go out Wednesday.
                    No hurry, no worries...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson357 View Post
                      Ron its a good stic but not my vote for cigar of the year. I think the black market is a muck better smoke.
                      I would agree. Not very complex, and it stayed that way throughout. Was expecting it to be a bit bolder like the Tempus, but it wasn't at all. Nice, easy smoke. Had it with a glass of cab/sav. Maybe it would have been different if I had paired it with something else.

Comment

For tonight, my friday...

Ahhhhh!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

This is my first of this series/gauge/length. It is good and bold. A bit spicy at first. Still in the first 1/3

Comment

I may grab a ZiegenBock and see if that helps. It's good but missing something I can't put my finger on...

Comment

Ok, the Bock was not the match.

What do you pair with this Lady?

Comment

So far so good! Getting richer!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X