What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
    I just threw out a few Cuban Montecristo #2s....that hurts and some Olivas that have aged over a year. **** mold

My humidity got out of control. time to ditch the cigar oasis and go to Boveda packs

Pulled everything out, wiped down the winador with alcohol checked all other cigars. bagged>fridge>freezer>fridge>rebagged>back in humidor

Anything else I need to do besides paying close attention?
    You should be good to go. Yeah, Boveda's are the only way to go to me now. I currently have an 80mm mortar can full of boxed CC's taking a nap until my retirement. I tossed in a few 65% Boveda's and it is good to go. I do rotate the boxes every few months but other than that, no maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      I am doing something I have not done in I could not tell you, sitting on the deck after a much needed rain clearing my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I had this night on Saturday. I can't remember the last time I burned a stick but house was empty so it was just the pup and I in the back having a smoke and a really nice bourbon. Forgot how nice it is to enjoy the quiet with a cigar

Comment

Not much else to do! Watch it rain, smoke cigar, drink a little whiskey!

Comment

Have several I'm taking with me to Colorado in about a month. Plan on burning a different one each night with a glass of bourbon after fishing all day...

Comment

Had some great smokes the last few days. Burned a Oliva Melanio Maduro with about a year of age on Saturday. Then had a 9 mo Camacho Barrel Aged yesterday and today smoked one of my last 3 2009 Punch Espanas that I got from BrazosHunter a while back.

Comment

Smoking a Hoya de Nicaragua, got the Marshal Tucker Band turned up. For a Labor Day, I worked my tail off. Gonna sleep in tomorrow. Balcones Baby Blue on ice.

Comment

It's finally cool enough for a fire.

Comment

Drew estate Kentucky Fire Cured Muwat
                  Kristoff

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a nice
                    Olivia G Tonight.

Beautiful weather we are having right now.

When does season start??

Comment

Really is the most amazing cigar..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        Want to order some sticks for porch sitting, any recommendations on where to order from and a medium body flavor?
                        I really enjoy these two, they're my "go-to". They both are very consistent in draw & burn, have a great medium strength and neither will break the bank.

La Estrella Cubana Osciuro - I've bought these for as little as $28 for a bundle of 20 on CigarBid.com

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Flor Fina Maduro - The are more expensive, approx $120 for a box of 25

Comment

Thank you sir, will give those a shot!

Comment

Morning coffee

Comment

Comment

Cigars at the range on Friday with a couple of cool watches

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X