No announcement yet.

What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I got into cigars in 1996. Hoya de Monterrey Excalibur was a top line cigar along with Fuente, Dunhill, Ashton, Macanudo and Partagas. Glad to now they are still quality smokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

La Gloria series R and Johnny Black
      Attached Files

Comment

Oops just spilt my drink

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          Oops just spilt my drink
          Haha!

Smoked a maduro Diesel maybe a figurado of some sort. Started strong and sweetened up a little. Watched the college football game on the deck of a local bar. A bit windy, but nice. Not as nice as right now though. I might need to smoke another tonight.

Comment

I just got in to smoking this year, so far I'm liking the medium body sticks. And the Olivia G series is my go to. Love the flavors so far. So now I'm in the market for a humidor.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush Country View Post
              I just got in to smoking this year, so far I'm liking the medium body sticks. And the Olivia G series is my go to. Love the flavors so far. So now I'm in the market for a humidor.
              I have a near new Savoy desktop humidor that I've considered selling. Holds approximately 50-75 sticks. Just put 2 boveda 65% humidity packs in it after seasoning, and you'll be good to go for a few months. Once they dry out, just put two more in there, and recharge the dried out ones. Done deal!

Comment

Acc05r1- I sent you a pm

Comment

Enjoyed a CAO Amazon Basin yesterday. It is a limited edition release from CAO. It apparently takes 3 years to grow and dry the tobacco properly. I missed out 3 years ago, so I bought a box this year. I thought it was fantastic. I compare it to the Brazilia in terms of spice and taste, just not as full bodied.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Enjoying a good one tonight, been a while.

Comment

Realized the band being on doesn't do it justice.

Comment

Smoked a really nice one last night...Monte Cristo Texas Edition...very very nice.

Comment

Nubbery!

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                            Smoked a really nice one last night...Monte Cristo Texas Edition...very very nice.
                            I haven't tried one yet. They have some in stock at the club humidor next to my house. I'm going get one next time I go.

Comment

Is real? Or no is real?

But seriously I dont know Cohibas and thought I would ask. I know Aaron and Mike are good at this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only thing that is suspect is the C. It shouldn't be pierced at the top. I have no idea but hope Vegas is fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X