What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    Aaron it looks like those Rubbermaids are getting in the way, I'll take those off your hands for you so they don't distract the eye from that work of art you have!
    I do have a couple wineadors for sale. Just haven't listed them yet. One is a New Air CC300, and the other is a New Air (no cedar drawers/shelves, just the wire racks).

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
      I do have a couple wineadors for sale. Just haven't listed them yet. One is a New Air CC300, and the other is a New Air (no cedar drawers/shelves, just the wire racks).
      I don’t even have enough to fill the wineador I already have! I had to stop myself from ordering some last night so I can use my funds for a new pistol or upper

Comment

The 300's are so awesome!

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

Ugh. It's tempting to get something nice like this. But my tupperdor works so well it's hard to spend the money

Comment

Go back to the store and pick up a "Makers Mark" cigar in a glass tube.
            Kentucky's finest!!!!

Comment

Going to try this one out
              Attached Files

Comment

Got some goodies! Going to try one tonight.
                Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Comment

My wife went back to college in her late 40's and next Saturday, she finally graduates! Time to celebrate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          My wife went back to college in her late 40's and next Saturday, she finally graduates! Time to celebrate!!!

Congrats to your wife Michael!

Comment

Thank you brother

Comment

Comment

Cuban Cohiba I picked up in Mexico. It's nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X