What cigar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
    Christmas came early! My aristocrat was finally finished, and I got her home yesterday. Still have a couple tupedors to transfer over, but I'm happy with how it turned out. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Wow. All I can say is wow

Comment

Slick setup brother!

Life is too short so live each day as if it were your last! ~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
        Sorry 7pm on Saturday didn't go your way! Being an Aggie, I feel your pain.

I was in Las Vegas this weekend, and I made a stop at Casa Fuente inside the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace right after dinner Thursday evening. If you haven't killed an hour and half inside that place, you don't know what you are missing! There's no better start to a vacation than a Don Arturo and a glass of Macallan.

Excellent stick. Enjoyable to the end.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0970.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	24473776
          I know it's only Tuesday but this will burn tonight along side of a glass of Jameson neat. It was a long day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Put down my best friend of 13 years on Sunday, tomorrow I’ll finally be able to burn a stick in his memory. Was a rough day and even worse that with being sick couldn’t enjoy a drink and a smoke for Kalani Dog. May break out the ’08 monte I picked up from Michael last year

Comment

Christmas came early! My aristocrat was finally finished, and I got her home yesterday. Still have a couple tupedors to transfer over, but I'm happy with how it turned out. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

next time my fiancé says i have a gun buying problem i'm showing her this.....

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                Put down my best friend of 13 years on Sunday, tomorrow I’ll finally be able to burn a stick in his memory. Was a rough day and even worse that with being sick couldn’t enjoy a drink and a smoke for Kalani Dog. May break out the ’08 monte I picked up from Michael last year
                Sorry for your loss

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

Sorry to hear that man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

da ng!!!!! If I was in Texas I would beg to come over and just fondle all those suckers!

Comment

Do you have a extra rider on your insurance for that?

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                        That humi is NICE!

Comment

Aaron it looks like those Rubbermaids are getting in the way, I'll take those off your hands for you so they don't distract the eye from that work of art you have!

Comment

Enjoying a relaxing afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by sticshooter View Post
                              da ng!!!!! If I was in Texas I would beg to come over and just fondle all those suckers!
                              No need to come all this way to fondle a few sticks! I'm sure some could make it your way in exchange for a cutter and a knife.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                                Not currently, but I will!

Comment

Working...
                                X